Crazy Ex-Boyfriend

Crazy Ex-Boyfriend

A Story by Alicia™
"

"Don't you sweetie me, you JERK!" I yelled back at him.

"

 “Hey Jer! So, are you ready to go watch that movie?” I asked my boyfriend, Jerry. It had been a year since we’d been together, and we were celebrating tonight by going to see that movie we’d both been putting off watching.

 
“Babe, listen. I need to talk to you about something.”
“What is it?”
“You’d better sit down.”
 
He took my hand and gently forced me to sit down.
 
“I’ve been thinking,” he started. “We’ve been together for what, a year now?”
 
“Yes,” my voice cracked; I couldn’t believe he’d forgotten after all those times I’d reminded him over the past month. “Today.”
 
“Oh…” he said, rubbing his chin. “That complicates things.”
 
I started to worry; what could he have to tell me that he wouldn’t want to on our anniversary? Unless… No. He wouldn’t, would he?
 
“I’m just going to come right out and say this, kay?”
 
I nodded slowly, unsure. He wouldn’t – gulp – break up with me just like this now, would he? After all this time he must know how it’d tear me apart.
 
Suddenly, I felt guilty. What if it wasn’t that, and he was just playing with me?
 
“I… I think we have to break up.”
 
Guilt’s forgotten.
 
“It’s just… I met this amazing girl the other day.” His eyes shone as he continued to describe her. “She’s beautiful – like nothing I’ve ever seen before, and-“
 
“YOU B*****D!!!” I shrieked at him. “HOW COULD YOU?!”
 
“Whoa, easy there sweetie,” he said, his perfect face looking genuinely shocked.
 
“Don’t you sweetie me, you JERK!” I yelled back at him.
 
“Calm down, will you? Get a grip, girl!” he replied, starting to look irritated,
 
Irritated. As if he had a right to be irritated with me.
 
“How could you?! You know I loved you!”
“You- you loved me?!”
 
Then, he did the one thing I’d least expected – he laughed.
 
“You lo-loved me!” he said, breaking off where he howled in his own sick joke. “Don’t you see? I never loved you! I thought you knew! I guess you’re not as smart as I thought you were, huh? I just needed a girlfriend, and you… you were right there. Vulnerable, fresh, from a heartbreak before me. You were just perfect!”
 
My face turned red with fury, and I gritted my teeth together.
 
“You, you b*****d. Get out of my house. Now,” I hissed at him.
 
I yanked his arm, and dragged him to my door.
 
“Out,” I said quietly, pointing a finger to the streets.
 
He stood in front of me, his back to the oblivious outside world, and of all things to do, he bent down to kiss me.
 
I slapped him.
 
He responded my grabbing both of my shoulders and started shaking me violently, kissing me again at the same time, furiously this time.
 
“What’s wrong with you?!” I screamed, when I finally broke free from his choking grasp.
 
I pushed him out, and he stumbled his way backwards down my doorsteps.
 
“You know what? Take this with you!” I said, taking a present I’d wrapped for him earlier today, and shoving it into his hands. It was a picture – a picture of us, or what was us, anyways.
 
I slammed my door shut, and fumbled with all three of its locks, then I got a chair and placed in front of it, just in case my lunatic of an ex-boyfriend decided to come back in.
 
After that, I stormed off into my room to find the stack of pictures of us I kept in my drawer. Once I found them, I tore them all up, and threw them out of the window.

© 2009 Alicia™


Author's Note

Alicia™
This probably is one of the not-as-good pieces of writing I've done, but being posted here is way better than being stuffed in one corner of my computer's memory.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

To be honest, I don't see the image of how 'crazy' this ex-boyfriend could be. Or probably at the beginning he was described to be okay until he acted 'crazy' because of his now ex-girlfriend gone furious after hearing the unwanted news. Haha, it's a good write though. Just that, I don't think the title suits this story because I really don't see how crazy this boyfriend could be, except that I only feel and literally see the furious image of the girlfriend. Don't stop writing such short story. It's good for writing exercise :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

i thought it was pretty good :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow powerful write

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

To be honest, I don't see the image of how 'crazy' this ex-boyfriend could be. Or probably at the beginning he was described to be okay until he acted 'crazy' because of his now ex-girlfriend gone furious after hearing the unwanted news. Haha, it's a good write though. Just that, I don't think the title suits this story because I really don't see how crazy this boyfriend could be, except that I only feel and literally see the furious image of the girlfriend. Don't stop writing such short story. It's good for writing exercise :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Holy crap.
LMFAO.
I freaking loved this!!
xD

Posted 14 Years Ago


Wow I hope this wasnt based on a true story!!...Very powerful write, you can't help but feel SO furious at that jerk.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

232 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 7, 2009

Author

Alicia™
Alicia™

Where dreamers reside



About
Hello, everyone! I don't think I really need to say my name, but I love getting to know people, so feel free to leave me a message. One thing though: please don't send me read requests for books or.. more..

Writing
Galaxy Galaxy

A Poem by Alicia™


Beyond You Beyond You

A Poem by Alicia™