letter to a lost soul

letter to a lost soul

A Story by anna
"

the letter to see with not your eyes but your mental brains

"
Dear Stranger of the world,
I write this letter in the lost of the world. A world you can see, touch, even taste.But do you really see the world? Caught in the life, the continuous moving society..? What is truth when its enter twined with lies? What do your eyes see? A glow of a light that comes from a screen? Can you walk outside and feel the flow of the world? 
Jump off and land on a ground that is filled with life, which has been truly hidden from most of the world. 

I'm a merely just a fool, but with eyes to see the unforgotten world. To see you must travel not by plane, cars... But with your mind! Dear stranger who has picked up this odd letter. Do you see a plain tree and think nothing of it? Do smell the flowers or the air we breathe? Taste the foods of the worlds that you know that is all around you..?

Stupid questions, yes indeed they are but the simplest questions can change a meaning in an instant! Again I am just a figure of a letter? Question your self and ask why answer the questions written in gloppy ink... But why must our minds wonder, think you know where we are, think we see... know who we are. Who know's we are just lost figures walking a mapped out life. We are lost, stranger. When I say we... I do not mean you and I but figuratively speaking the world.

Oh yes... we are my friend lost.. indeed lost. Going back to the simple questions when you see a tree your mind only goes oh a tree.. or pretty leaves.. maybe say "what a damn useless tree, knock it over its pointless..." Some may recognize it but most do not. Sir or madame your eyes deceive you.. but look the nature around you it plays on the twigs as birds and other creatures scurry around making life with in the tree. History in its roots, a record table of what the earth's history. A painters vision, a natures beauty for death. Let the brain use the imagination, explore, be curious!

Have you ever thought the food you ate was part of someones culture? Can you go to a store and take a guess what part of the world this very item has come from.. Open the mind and make a world a guessing game that you and the world shall play till you no longer can guess. Oh what fun you can make as you walk down a simple sidewalk. Meet people stranger, talk to them, learn who they are. For the being of loss will not be a forgotten feeling but surpass that dear beloved stranger. Come to a new world where things are new and fresh and never dull. I can not tell you how to get there but you will find it one day.

Stranger, part of this world, what do you see? Can you walk outside and feel the flow of the world? Remove the blind fold from your eyes. You now see the truth, the peaceful flow of the new world. Can you save the others, with a pure touch with your heart and not through a screen? Can you show them the sight that has been forgotten?

A wise man has once said:"For those are pushed by the wind has a mask over their face only allowing them to see whats put in-front of them, but those who turn their being away, know the secrets that were missing from the others."

Knowing a mere letter lost and found and lost again,
You can only make your self found or loss.

From the lost soul to hopes to be found...
live long and well my dearest stranger.. 

© 2013 anna


Author's Note

anna
thanks for reading

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

242 Views
Added on July 15, 2013
Last Updated on July 15, 2013
Tags: letter, contest, lost, found, truth, see, brain, nature, life, true, story

Author

anna
anna

TX



About
Hello there, I welcome you to my profile. Let me tell you about my self. I am Anna,born on July 21st and 16. Poetry and any other writing is one of my passions I love to do, i also do some photography.. more..

Writing
Caught Caught

A Story by anna


Good Bye Good Bye

A Poem by anna