The Troubles Never Troubled

The Troubles Never Troubled

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.
"

A young lover, tied, bound to her wishes. She loves him, she'll never watch him go... truely. But she so needs to... is it time to let go? Shes lost and doesnt know.

"

Evaporate these intentions, for they do cause harm and deprivation. For when creeping up on you was forbidden I find time, to speak my mind, for I do find… that speaking overrides our thoughts, speaking torments us and prevents us, from being ourselves…

When our thoughts are too dangerous and inconsiderate, inaccurate decisions made by people in heated debate, who would never actually open their mouths.

Sign language over threw, the meaning anyone ever knew.

Lets evaporate, re live that moment we abandoned back a month or two, re live the stories that we told… of me and you. Run to the tree, where you and me said we’d love thee. Forever.

Decipher the untold world of a split out life, where you said goodbye… but the whisper was never heard, unspoken like life un-evoked. Choked and gone,

Were the letters you wrote, burnt out words of a young man unheard by his love.

Tuesday brought the earth a new meaning, but come Thursday it had slowly drowned. Come Sunday the sun had smiled at its unworthy existence and thought better of it, sitting back at its desk. The carpet looked up and saw a man on a chair, he was writing again and once in a while would stare… down at the carpet. Puzzling the last few atoms of his unextingusied mind, where fires were clearly outspoken, but never the less… would be there, always.

Blow away the horizon, so that we can make it  again ourselves, throw away our intentions so that we can re live the stories un-held… by your hand, and your band which you so dearly love. Come out into the woods and split this world, our world. Into two. Break it up, you know you want to. For your intentions were true, I always knew it would never come… a world, a life hummed to the beat of your drum. Let this Evaporate.

© 2013 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

wow.what a nice way to express ur's thoughts,....
carry on.....

Posted 11 Years Ago


I like this very much, The emotion and the arrangement of the words and sentences compliment each other. There's a intensity to this poem and it wouldn't work as well in a more structured format! Nicely written!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Your poem seems to speak of the loss of something you wish that you could have had. In different forms this happens to all of us at times. Your poem might be a little easier to read and enjoy if you broke it up into some seperate verses or used indentation or something. The words are beautiful and the thought encapsulated has a nice flow.

Posted 11 Years Ago


great prose

Posted 11 Years Ago


Like this text, dense, enigmatic, a prose poem of quality.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wow. Just wow. I am astounded.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Powerful and provocative. You write so well for someone of so few years. Keep that passion in tact. Age has a tendency to rob us of our more ardent thoughts and feelings, turning even poets into plebes.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

538 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 28, 2012
Last Updated on June 9, 2013
Tags: love, young, fooled, trapped, confused

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing