Where Things Like This Don't Exist.

Where Things Like This Don't Exist.

A Poem by Siena - Silent Awakenings.
"

You're young, only 21... lived a life you had planned out. Until everything else got shut out... the windows were then cut off, but the one door still remained opened. And it was his.

"


I've spent the last five years of my life, with you.
But don't know where I'd turn or what I'd do, without you.
Its the blur, the senseless meaning that makes me feel this way when I'm, with you.
All in all, I have two choices left: that I should leave this place without you or should stay with you.
But, when I 'am' with you, its like cold knifes pointing straight at me, daggers coming down, from the attic of your thoughtless direction... I've been compelled in following, for so long.

Being without you though, kills me even more, for all i want is the person I was before you entered that life. Where daggers and sharp points didn't even exist, Where I was innocent, and didn't need to grow up so fast... I was led astray, by your mist.

© 2012 Siena - Silent Awakenings.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on May 25, 2012
Tags: Defeat, anger, no life, compelling, lead astray

Author

Siena - Silent Awakenings.
Siena - Silent Awakenings.

United Kingdom



About
Siena / 25 / England I adore Writing. Please check out my contest winners, they are all so great: http://www.writerscafe.org/contests/Show-me-the-determination.-/14590/ http://www.writersca.. more..

Writing