DW VS LW

DW VS LW

A Story by SilentChaos16

    Two men stand in front of me. Not even paying attention like I wasn't even there. One was wearing black robes. The other white robes that seemed to glow. The one in black puts his hand out. From nowhere black mist forms into a sword. On the handle of his sword was the image of a syth. He swings toward to other man. Striking him in the neck. But there was no blood. Only light showed from the wound. Then a flash and the man in white was gone.
    I woke up, finding myself on the ground. I looked at myself, I was wearing gray robes. On my chest was half a skull, and half an angel. I start to wonder what it means.
    From nowhere a man in white shows up. "It means you are neither good nor evil." The man says. "You are one of the few that have no side," he continues. "You have the powers of both sides." He paused. "Reach your hand out."
    And so I did. A gray mist started to form into a sword. Half the blade black, the other half glowing white.
    "That is your weapon," he explains, "It is called the sword of fate. It will help you fight you battles against both sides." He takes a big breath as if was his last. He looks down to see a dark blade going through him.
    With the sword in my hand I run towards the attacker and swing. Both of them disappeared. My robe changes into a lighter shade of gray. My sword changes to mostly glowing white.
    "You are what we call a protector." a voice whispers. "You fight agaisnt both sides. each dark warrior you kill turns you into a warrior of light."
    I start to run, but I start to notice my feet no longer touch the ground. I was running on air. I look down to see dark warriors surounding a child. I stop and start falling. Landing between the dark warriors and the child.
    "This is not your fight protector!" Shouts what I guessed to be a leader.
    I reach my hand out and a sword forms. "Then I'll make it my fight," I said calmly. There was at least 3 of them. All in black.
    "Then you choose to die." He said with confidance. "Get the child, this ones mine."
    They charge towards the child, only to be stoped by my blade entering their necks. The leader just laughs.
    "Whats so funny?" I shout.
    "You try too hard." he replied. He walks slowly towards my with a dagger. He throws it and cuts my arm.
    I run towards him and swing, only to colided with a metal casing around his arm. He grabs my wristes and takes my sword. Which made be angery. Fire started to form around him. He looks around quickly, scared. The flames cover him and I watched as he burned alive. The flames dissappeared.
    I walk over my sword on the ground. I pick it up and it starts to glow white. My robes turn into a glowing white. A warrior I have become.
    "Whoa!" the child said. "I never thought I would see one!"
    "See what?" I asked.
    "A warrior of light!" he answered with an evil smile. "I have been searching for one to kill!" his voice turn deep and dark. Darkness surounded the child and he disappeared. When the darkness cleared, there was a full grown man. Wearing dark gray.
    "Your a protector..." I said.
    "A protector that will become a dark warrior, once I'm done killing you!" he shouted.
    He reached his hands out. Dark mist covered both hands. The mist formed into a double sided sword. His eyes turned red.
    I reached my hand out and a glowing mist formed into a sword. Knowing that he is going to try and kill me. I stand in a defensive postion. He walks towards me. He takes one of his hands and drags it across his blades. They engnighted into flames. He starts to swing and my sword brings itself to block the attack. He pushed me back. Knowing that that his sword can attack to different ways. And my can only defened one way. A mist started to form on my back. I looked back to see another sword had formed. I draw my second sword.
    The attacker seemed surprised. I bring both swords up. He charges me, I use one sword to block and the other to stab him in the chest. I pulled back. Blood covered my sword. The man feel to his knees. I felt sorry for him.
    "You did what you needed to." A female voice came from behind me. "He was going to kill you to become a dark warrior. And you defended yourself. That doesn't make you less of a warrior of light."
    "It still isn't right.." I said in a sad voice. "I shouldn't have protected him as from the dark warriors. They were going to kill him."
    "No... They were setting you up. They always want to fight. It's what they live for."
    "Now what?" I asked.
    "You continue to live, you continue to save people." She answered.
    "Then I shall."
    "I'll see you again warrior."
    I turned around to see nothing. I started to walk off. Running on air, my legs were getting tired. Mist formed on my back, I thought it was another sword or something. I looked to find wings. Big white wings. They started to flap and my legs had a chance to rest. I looked down and saw the most butiful sight I've seen. Green tree's mountains. I looked to my left and saw a man in white robes being surounded by at least ten dark warriors. I droped.
    Landing behind the dark warriors. They didn't seem to notice. My swords started to form. They all looked at me. Or I thought they did. The only problem with that was, they didn't have eyes. They must of heard the swords form. They charged me.
    "No! Don't use your swords!" The man in white shouted.
    Too late. I have started to attack. Cutting their heads off one by one. The bodys dissappeared.
    "I thank you for your help but now they will be after you!" He yelled at me.
    "Hey I just saved your life!" I yelled back.
    "A life that wasn't worth saving! You have damned yourself. They wont stop attacking you until your dead or they all die."
    "What were they?" I asked.
    "They are called the blind reapers." He answered. "They take the lives of those who have given up. Now leave me in peace!."
    So I flew off. The sun had started to go down. So I thought I should find somewhere to sleep tonight. Someone flew next to me.
    "Follow me to a safe place to sleep." He said.
    So I followed. We flew high up. He landed on a cloud. I did the same.
    "My name is Hope." He said. "Whats yours?"
    "Well.... Thats something I don't know." I answered.
    He laughed, "So your new to this I guess."
    "Ya"
    "Your name will appear on your weapons."
    I looked at my swords. "My name is.... Silent Dark."
    "What?!?!" He seem surprized. "Your the one.... The one to end this war!"
    "I don't know..." I said.
    "I'll tell you later. Now we sleep."
    So I layed down and fell asleep.

© 2009 SilentChaos16


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow! Such a wonderful story here.
I could see all the intense action in this.
Very well written and such a enjoyable read.


Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

137 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 5, 2009

Author

SilentChaos16
SilentChaos16

West Paris, ME



About
I'm 17 and live in Maine. I love to listen to problems and solve them. I play Halo and other games with a few friends. I also write stories from time to time. In a world of darkness, the light w.. more..

Writing