The Girl In The Atttic| Prologue

The Girl In The Atttic| Prologue

A Chapter by SilentNiaAngel
"

The Prologue of The Girl In The Attic

"

                                PROLOGUE

 

                I silently watched my father drag Biannca up the stairs into the attic. My brother ran to try and stop him from putting Biannca in the attic, but his arms weren’t strong enough compared to my fathers. My dad kicked him down the stairs.

 

                Biannca was crying so loud, you could say she was screaming. My mother lied unmoving on the floor from the beating that dad have given her. Her hands we’re shaking, her dress was torn and her eyes were heavy circled in black and blue.

 

                I wanted to help Biannca but I couldn’t. My dad’s anger shot through the roof like a blazing fire and I have learned to keep my distance whenever he’s mad. Everyone has gotten a taste of his anger since this morning especially from last night when he hit Biannca in the face for a reason I don’t know.

 

                “Daddy no!” Screamed Biannca. She cried as my father dropped her roughly on the wooden floor so he can open the door to the attic.  “No!” she screamed as my father lifted her up. Before he could go up the stairs, Biannca bite him and he dropped her and started to beat her.

 

                 I cried for her, it was painful to watch my dad treat my sister like that. She hasn’t done anything to deserve such thing. “No daddy, don’t leave me in here” she pleaded to our father, as he tried to lock the door. Biannca ran and came in between the door and he kicked her further into the attic letting her land on the wooden stairs and he went in and started to beat her. He kicked her into the wall and stripped her naked.

 

                As soon as my father came out Biannca was back at the door crying and holding onto the door and my dad just slammed the door with her hand still holding onto it. That’s when I heard Biannca cry out and the door was slammed shut again with a padlock fastening on it.

 

                I watched as he walks down the hallway, smashing things off the wall and on the floor.  Quickly I ran towards my room as I see him coming my way. I couldn’t bear to take a hit right now. Upon reaching my room I closed the door. Waiting for him to walk past my room, as he did I let out a sigh of relief. Sadness overtook my body and I cried once again for my sister and the dysfunctional family I was born into. Why me?  

 

                Later that night when mom and dad retire to their room I sneak out of my mine and went up the attic door. I lean on the door trying to hear my sister. I heard Biannca crying and shivering. She was cold and hungry; she hasn’t eaten anything since breakfast which was a sausage sandwich and some cocoa tea. Between her crying I heard her saying. “Mommy, Daddy let me out” she said. I began to cry again and ran to my room. I went to bed crying. Knowing there was no way I could help her.

 



© 2012 SilentNiaAngel


Author's Note

SilentNiaAngel
A Novel that i just started to write. I hope you guys like it. If i get over ten review i'll update with chapter 1.. So Review Away!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I sure am hopeful you do because I want to read on. It's unfortunate that the good, bad and ugly enters into the lives of innocent children or any living being for that matter. This is something I too have difficulty resolving in the hopes of being set free from past traumas...You're brave and I'm hopeful you will find peace

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

This is so realistic, I actually felt miserable while reading the sad story. I'll definitely get down to reading the first chapter immediately, you have me drawn in!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Finally ten Review Chapter Chapter 1 Coming right up=)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Just please upload chpter 1!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very well written!! These situations really do happen and I think you've made it really realistic!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very descriptive and nice. It keeps the reader hungry for another chapter.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I sure am hopeful you do because I want to read on. It's unfortunate that the good, bad and ugly enters into the lives of innocent children or any living being for that matter. This is something I too have difficulty resolving in the hopes of being set free from past traumas...You're brave and I'm hopeful you will find peace

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I need Five more Review b4 i upload Chapter 1-Part 1

Posted 12 Years Ago


Heartbreaking! I've read a couple of stories with similar ideas on WC. Yours is probably the most well-written. I have a hard time reading about abuse of any kind, but it's an important subject and your prologue is gripping.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Very nice , heart touching...A true situations in many households. Really waiting to read further :-)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Sounds quite interesting and maybe intriguing, Keep on penning!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

728 Views
12 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2012
Last Updated on April 16, 2012
Tags: Attic, Abuse, Tears, Cry, Hungry, Pain, Father, Molested, Rape, Hurt, Sick, Beaten


Author

SilentNiaAngel
SilentNiaAngel

Montego Bay, St.James, Jamaica



About
MY PERSONAL QUOTE: "I hate to write with pencil, cuz a few years from now my words will fade, I hate to write pen, cuz a few years from now my words will be blurry So I Write with my Heart beca.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..