Dark Love

Dark Love

A Poem by Silent Poet
"

The contrast between two souls.

"
Well your smile is certainly as beautiful as the first blooming flower on a fresh spring day.
Your skin is as soft as the petals on that blooming flower which is a pure white rose like your heart.
And I am a black rose that when is touched pricks ones finger and makes you bleed on the white rose turning it red.
As red as blood from a human body.
And soon after the blood fall the white and black rose become one because they share that blood.
Now the black rose and the white roses' lives are intertwined forever.
One will never forget the other.
They may not be together forever and they may go through everything. But they will go through it together whether they are actually together or apart.
Their lives are forever intertwined for eternity.
The black rose is completely in love with the white rose even though it believes the white rose deserves better.
He knows he could never do better than the white rose though.
All of that is true but the white rose deserves the black rose because they are perfect for each other.
They say that when good and evil intertwine lives great things happen but sometimes horrible things happen.
Sometimes the black rose does things to hurt the white rose but the white rose helps pick of the pieces for the black rose that were almost lost because of the past.
Many bad things happened in the past and more are to come in the future but even greater things are to come in the future.
Maybe even the near future.
The black rose looked down at the white rose and asked for his hand in marriage so that the two roses may be together for infinity and way beyond.
So that they could reach great heights together.
And so the two roses married so they could have there ever after.
Whether it was happy or not, they would have a life together for their souls were forever intertwined.
It was as if the brave lion once again fell in love with the foolish lamb.
The lamb knew that there was a chance he would die but he didn’t care.
He was too in love with the lion to care about the risks.
He loved the lion completely unconditionally.
Together they would do great things……

© 2015 Silent Poet


Author's Note

Silent Poet
This was very first poem so please don't be too harsh. I have written others but in my opinion this is the best.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, Silent Poet, this is a great first beginning. After getting "the brave lion once again fell in love with the foolish lamb," I finished the poem and read it again. Did you write this while thinking about Edward Cullen and Bella Swan? ( Yes, I read the novels and saw the movies but I am not a crazed fan :)) Edward - the black rose and brave lion - falls in love with Bella - the white rose and foolish lamb...Good stuff.
Apart from the inevitable connection with the greatest vampiric love ever told( I´m being sarcastic of course, but I still like the books), the poem is very well written. Beautiful. Congratulation on a great first attempt!

J

Posted 8 Years Ago


Very good poem - I like its golden quality

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 30, 2015
Last Updated on July 30, 2015

Author

Silent Poet
Silent Poet

About
Shy, that's one word you could use to describe her. Weird, lovable, different, unique, I could never find the just one word to describe her unique personality. She was one who loved all. She loved you.. more..

Writing
Her Her

A Poem by Silent Poet