truth about 911

truth about 911

A Story by silently leathel
"

this is my thoughts about 9-11-01 Rest in peace to all the innocent people who died in the twin towers, all the soilders who thought they were protecting our country when it was this country who did

"
 I think it is horrible what happened to all the innocent lives that were lost on 9.11.01. All the pain the families went through is unimaginable. I watched this video on youtube.com called hidden secrets about 911 world trade center attack 2001 and all the facts are there. I strongly believe the government did it. The government bombed our own buildings. 'Why in the world would they do that?' you may think. The government did it because they are cruel and want money. Why do i think so?

 A week before 9.11.01 happened they cut off all security to the twin towers. Why? So they could plant the bombs into the building.The government claims it was a terriost attack, but how did the bombs get in the building without them knowing about how the secruity stopped for a whole day? Why did they stop security for a day? What were they doing?A mayor was scheduled to go on flight 11. The morning of 9.11.01 he got a phone call from a secretary in the white house. She told him not to get on the plane, when he asked why, she just said the plane flight got rescheduled. Why would she call and say that? Why not the plane company? They took the insurance off the twin towers, two weeks before 9.11.01, there was millions of of dollars towards the towers. They said they took the money out to stop terriost attacks. 

The government claims that three of the most advanced steel structures, collopsed due to jet fuel burning it. But metal doesnt burn, let alone make a metal building collpse. After the "attack" the military fire jets were ordered to stand down, they were conviently too far away. Before the "attack" most of the people who worked in the pentigoen were not there because they had an important meeting held outside the pentigoen. Arent meetings suppose to be held in the pentigoen? When the "attack" happened on the pentigoen, witness reported seeing diffrents planes then the ones the government offically stated. Witness saw more of  military type plane then a passenger plane. 

At the pentigon there wasnt debris found, no engines or wings, etc. About a year or six months before the "attack" they held a meeting. In the meeting they had a diagram of the pentigoen, they were discussing on how the pentigoen could be protected by terriost attacks. Some of the terriost, that the government  offically stated to be on the plane, have been reported alive. How are they alive if they claimed their dead bodies were on the plane?

Just talking about the cruel things they did gives me chills. How could they do this to innocient people. Rest in peace to all the innocient people who died in the twin towers,  all the soilders who thought they were protecting our country when it was this country who did it, and especially to the innocient afanistain people, and if they did kill osama bin laden, i feel disgusted for killing him for blaming him for something he did not do. I know we had a war in the 90s with them, but they have no right killing innocient people, and blaming a innocient country for what they didnt do, for what? What was the point of it all? The government did it for oil and money!!!

© 2013 silently leathel


Author's Note

silently leathel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCuPnepWD6Q

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on September 17, 2013
Last Updated on September 17, 2013
Tags: 911, murder, government, america, truth of 911, truth, osama bin laden, war

Author

silently leathel
silently leathel

Willits, CA



About
Well my names Lacy im 16 years young & I love writing poems & stories. Some people say I'm a good writer or have goodideas. I may 'cuss' in my writing mainly my poems but its just my deep emotion & h.. more..

Writing