Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Silver037

Sephira

© 2014 Andrea Fimbres

All rights reserved.

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording and so on without prior permission of the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling this novel constitutes as an infringement of copyright, which is punishable by law.

PROLOGUE

"Mommy, where are you going?" the child asked. She was holding her stuffed bunny tightly in her tiny arms and her mother couldn't seem to miss the scared look her daughter was giving her.

"Mommy is going to look for daddy, Sephira. Be a good girl and go back to bed darling." A stray tear managed to escape her eye and rolled down her sad smile. She knew deep inside that this would probably be the last time she saw her baby girl.

"Why are you crying mommy?"

"I'm not crying baby, just got something stuck in my eye. Hurry up now, I'll be back before you know it."

"Can Corina and I get a kissy kissy before going to bed?"

"Of course, baby," she said as she planted a big kiss on her child's cheek and on the stuffed animal, which earned a set of giggles from the girl.

"Hurry now and don't let the bed bugs bite," Thalia said as she watched her daughter climb the stairs and tried to engrave in her memory the way her wavy blond hair looked majestically against her white wings, making it shine even in the moonlight. I love you, she thought before she locked the door behind her and flew away into the dark night sky.

***********************

If you liked it, make sure to vote and/or comment to let me know(:



© 2016 Silver037


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was so sad, and so like the real world, But with angels...I loved it!!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 24, 2016
Last Updated on December 24, 2016
Tags: chapterone, angels, mythology, greek, fantasy, romance, action, humor


Author

Silver037
Silver037

Writing
Sephira Sephira

A Book by Silver037