Samus X Kirby

Samus X Kirby

A Story by SilverAxeKnight
"

it's a oneshot the title explains it

"
Samus's POV

Kirby and Samus stood back to back fighting off Shulk and ROB. Kirby geared up his hammer as Samus gave him coverfire and wham Kirby's hammer connected with ROB as Samus kicked Shulk off screen and they won. As they walked away Kirby saw Samus's varia suit was scratched so he offered her a bandage "Oh Kirby thanks!" she chuckled as she scooped him up "How about we loot the fridge before Bowser and King DeDeDe get back?" Kirby giggled happily at the thought since Bowser and KingDeDeDe would usualy leave the fridge empty except for crumbs of the devoured food. So when they got back Kirby and Samus ransacked the fridge telling everyone besides Bowser and King DeDeDe where the food was, Kirby then proceded to inhale a good third of it before Samus stopped him "What are you doing?" she cooed as Kirby lay limp in her arms, he then straightened up and dashed to his room upstairs "Woah!" said Samus suprised at Kirby's urgentness 'oh well' she thought 'he is pretty light, and pretty cute said a different part of her mind'

Kirby's POV

He dashed upstairs realizing how rude he was not complimenting Samus as she did to him so he decided to invite her to dinner. He went through the dimemsional door to green land beat up Chef Kawakaski ate him and went back he then took the tastiest ingredients he could find to make spaghetti he the put on his chef hat, banged his ladel and spoon together three times and had all the ingredients jump in the pot. He later added salt and pepper and viõla two spaghettis jumped out he then started tidying up when he was done he set the table with a nice cloth, set up a candleabra, and threatened a violinist with his hammer until he agreed. He then went and grabbed Samus and dragged her upstairs "What's up Kirby?" she asked he just tugged harder on her hand until she was at his room he opened the door to his balcony and sat her down at the table "Kirby are you asking me on a date?" she questioned 'Uh oh gigs up' he thought he slowly nodded yes "Oh Kirby" she said "You know this would never work right?" he nodded sadly "But" she said "It doesn't mean we can't love one another." Kirby jumped for joy she cuddled him against her as she held him close to her. [THE NEXT DAY] it was a 1v1 1 stock infinite time it was Samus vs. Kirby they walked up to eachother and they spent the rest of the time playing and talking [Samus did all of the talking] and laughed and hugged for the rest of the match.
MEANWHILE

"Oh come on!" angrily complained the rest of the male human smashers [except for Captain Falcon who was busy attacking the sand bag in pure rage] "out of everyone else Samus falls in love with Kirby!" screamed the rest of the human male smashers "He's not even human!" "He can't even talk!" the yelled as they watched over the computer moniters.
Kirby's POV (again)

They continued with the knowledge they were being watched and continued until it was a draw.

© 2016 SilverAxeKnight


Author's Note

SilverAxeKnight
tee, hee all done! You can't stop me making more literature!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on February 7, 2016
Last Updated on February 7, 2016
Tags: romance, videogames