Star Knight

Star Knight

A Story by SilverAxeKnight
"

This is a fanfic. about what happened to Galactca Knight after Meta Knight defeated him and in honor of David Bowey's 'Star Man' DISCLAIMER I own nothing but myself and what I buy

"
He woke up in Whispy woods and reached around for his lance "What in the name of Nova happened to you Galactca?" he said to himself as he finally found his lace "What happened?" he wondered as he looked at his lance. It had silvery swirls going to the top on it instead of the usual purplish pinkish color and instaed of ending in a point it ended in a star shape "I need to get a look at myself." he said as he stretched his wings and took off into the sky. He found the star pools and used the still water as a mirror "My god!" he exclaimed as he looked at himself his mask instead of being and upturned plus sign it was now a star and his shield enscribed with a galaxy he stretched his wings and almost screamed they were jet black with white stars on them. 'I need to find out who did this' he thought 'Wait, how am I here, Nova imprisoned me, wait Nova!' he finaly remembered Meta Knight beat him in a duel and he was smashed into the stars and his mask, wings, lance, and shield were removed 'maybe they changed because of the stars they first star he stabbed with his lace infusing the lance with star power, the second he hit with his back and wings which burned turning them permanently black but not all parts, the third melted his mask changing the shape into a star, his shield however flew off and hit a small galaxy. He figured he should live a life of peace as a 'Star Man' living in the sky.

© 2016 SilverAxeKnight


Author's Note

SilverAxeKnight
PS the ending is part of David Bowey's 'Star Man' song

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on February 9, 2016
Last Updated on February 9, 2016
Tags: Fiction, Videogames