4.Fighting but not succeeding

4.Fighting but not succeeding

A Chapter by Simba

As I screamed he didn't know what to do, you could tell by the look of his face he was worried I had woken someone up, worried I'd given the game away. I ran up to my room paralysed in fear he was going to chase after me, too scared to sleep, vigilant over every noise or sound. I layed awake for hours that night preying hoping there was some light at the end of this torment.

I must of fallen asleep because the next morning it was as if everything was normal. I went to school as though nothing had happened. I loved school, it was my place to escape but the bullies would torment me over a small birthmark grazed across my cheek, paki spot they would call, bud bud ding ding, kebab face.... They were cruel but I still found it my own way of escaping the horrible truth that tortured my every thought.

One night as I arrived home from school Jess had been in tears, I didn't ask her what was wrong, it was like I knew. It was happening to her! We didn't need to speak about it, it was something we silently bonded over. We made a pact always to be with each other and never leave each other.

Times were hard I'd often beg the school not to send
me home if I was poorly...still they never found this odd... One time having chest pains, I had to go home they rang Steve who quickly picked me up and took me to the doctors, the doctor asked him to leave the room while he listened to my chest through my bra, the doctor asked him three times to leave the room... but still no-one found his behaviour odd.

As I got home that night Steve told me to go into his bedroom lay on his bed and take my clothes off, I again defied his wishes. When he came up to check in on me he ordered me to take my clothes of again, this time I did as I was told. There was no point screaming or shouting there was no one in the house, I was scared and frightened. I obeyed his every word. He then continued to use sexual objects to pleasure me asking me if I had liked it. I hated it, my mind terrified to move but so desperate. When my mother arrived home Steve told her I had been curious about the objects, that night she came up the stairs and smacked me around the face and told me never to touch her stuff again. It was all a lie, she was manipulated by the master of manipulators.


© 2018 Simba


Author's Note

Simba
Excuse the grammar and punctuation

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

The saddest of situations. I never know exactly what to say for fear of making a situation that I know little about worse. All I can say is it is writing like this, honest and open that helps bring this type of abuse to light and lets others know that they are not alone. Great writing, although the subject matter is sad, the writing is not.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simba

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, I am ok now working towards healing. Kind words are never to much and wou.. read more



Reviews

I apologize for taking a time-out from reading your story. My internet connection has been bad for a month. I'm glad to be back now. This is written with so much courage & truth & power. I'm proud of you for diving right in to the toughest details, blunt, but not overly dramatized. This happened to me & two of my five sisters by my dad & he managed to drive a wedge between us. We never acknowledged what was happening between us. We were all strangers living together. So I'm glad you & your sister at least had each other. Another thing I relate to is how the man is so desperate to know that he has pleased you, not becuz he gives a damn about you, but becuz his ego needs that, he needs to be constantly reassured that he's awesome in bed. There are always so many similarities in these cases. I'm very sorry for what you lived thru (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


I love the story. Grammar and Punctuation can be corrected. I just have the feeling that this is an introduction to the story that will happen when 'she' is bigger? This is the sad beginning to the victory later.
Other than that, the story moved me. I felt her emotion and pain.


Posted 5 Years Ago


The saddest of situations. I never know exactly what to say for fear of making a situation that I know little about worse. All I can say is it is writing like this, honest and open that helps bring this type of abuse to light and lets others know that they are not alone. Great writing, although the subject matter is sad, the writing is not.

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Simba

5 Years Ago

Thank you for your review, I am ok now working towards healing. Kind words are never to much and wou.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2018
Last Updated on September 20, 2018
Tags: Hurt; abuse; shame; love


Author

Simba
Simba

United Kingdom



Writing
Numb Numb

A Poem by Simba


To hell To hell

A Poem by Simba


Suicide Suicide

A Poem by Simba



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Brock Brock

A Poem by Beccy