6. His admission

6. His admission

A Chapter by Simba

I started to notice Jessica leaving school early in the middle of the day or going home for lunch. I thought it was odd but as she was older then me I figured it was something to do with her classes.

One evening after school I decided to run away, at least I thought I would try. I sat in the woods for hours after school one day, dreading at the thought of going home, knowing what was waiting for me. As the night went on and frozen from the cold I could no longer hide. I had no choice but to go home. As I got home I began to walk up the stairs when he shouted 'your late' as I ignored him he began to speak again 'do you want to know the reason Jess is never at school' before I could answer he said 'because I sleep with her' at that moment a chill went through my spine, my mind began to race, I couldn't quite comprehend what he was saying I heard him loud and clear and I knew what he was doing, he was warning me. It would be my turn next!

That's when I knew I had to leave!



© 2018 Simba


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Grooming is what we call it here. As a child it is not clear, but when older, we survivors compare details & these guys all do the same stuff to lure in each child. You do a great job of conveying a ton of FEELING as well as telling what has happened. Your story is understated, if anything, becuz you are not adding one bit of extra drama. The dead-pan deliver is part of what makes your storytelling so powerful. We are left to imagine how torn up you are inside (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


I admire your honesty, openness and frankness of such a traumatic and wicked childhood with these nasty vile people who hurt you. I know for a fact it's not always easy to deal with the past and upsets of such things that you have been subjected to. From people who say they love you and will protect you and the next minute they abuse you. I myself am also had this done to me by my own parents growing up. So I relate to what you are talking about. The fear, anxiety the stress, the situation of dreading and numbness trying to block it all out. Along with so many other feelings of anger, frustration and hating your life and living on top. When it happens. And after and having to deal with it all on a daily bases. And others closing their eyes to what is actually going on around them. Pretending all is normal. When of course it is far from not. But just trying to go with the flow of all the craziness. How sad and ironic is that? Being broken and still having to deal with the daily grind of living with cruel and sadistic folk. Good for you for speaking out about your pain. And for showing the world. What it is actually like for you. I do hope those evil b******s got their come-ups. Mine died.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Simba

5 Years Ago

I'm sorry you had this happen to you too, what I would give to take just one person's pain away, its.. read more
Onlyme

5 Years Ago

I do agree Simba. But as each day passes the load does get lighter and you start to become a bit mor.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

125 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 21, 2018
Last Updated on November 1, 2018
Tags: Hurt; abuse; shame; love


Author

Simba
Simba

United Kingdom



Writing
Numb Numb

A Poem by Simba


To hell To hell

A Poem by Simba


Suicide Suicide

A Poem by Simba