Tasteless. Volume One

Tasteless. Volume One

A Book by Sinbulvinter
"

The first volume revolves around Rema, a former battered wife turned killer who regrets her actions, and Frey, a homeless man who was raised by a killer and lacks emotions and morals

"

© 2017 Sinbulvinter


Author's Note

Sinbulvinter
Tasteless is a Multiple Volume fictional series in the genre of Psychological Horror and Thriller. There are at least three volumes already planned out. The series is based upon Serial Killers and their mindsets and motives, and follows several fictional serial killers throughout the series, expanding and decreasing in characters as the series goes on.

The First Volume follows Frey and Rema, two serial killers from similar paths of life and different sets of minds.
Rema, a battered wife turned murderer who suffers from PTSD snaps and murders out of paranoia, and usually regrets her actions.
While Frey, A homeless man with Amnesia who was raised by a serial killer and hears a voice in his head he called "The Monster," lacks emotions and morals, and believes his only purpose in life is to kill.
The two cross paths and end up being drawn together by some unknown force. After helping each other through some shit and getting each other into some shit, Rema just wants to live a normal life - while Frey believes it's impossible and he'll die this way, as a murderer. It's a story of death, differences, gray areas, and tragedy, mixed with hurt/comfort themes and longing for hope and change.

Some notes for readers (and warnings):
- Tasteless does contain a lot of mature content, as it is about serial killers with pretty fucked up pasts, you can expect Violence, Murder, Gore, Major and Minor Character Deaths, Vivid Torture, and very disturbing thought patterns and scenes.
- Tasteless, while not having any actual romance, does have sexual content, and not willing kinds, neither! This volume does contain scenes of Rape, Sexual Abuse, and Attempted Sexual Assault. This is not limited to Male on Female, there is Male on Male sex in this as well. If these things make you uncomfortable or trigger you, this might not be the story for you.
- Tasteless also deals with a lot of mental health issues, including Depressive characters, Thoughts and Attempts Of Suicide, Drug Use, Self Injury, PTSD, Delusions and Schizophrenia, Homicidal Idealation and actually Killing People, Multiple personality Disorder, Bi Polar Characters, Complete Asshole Characters, Sadistic Characters, and a whole boat loud of fucked-in-the-head-ness.
-Tasteless also has a HUGE amount of cussing, like at least a dozen cursewords every chapter. I cuss like a sailor in real life, so my characters do too. So get used to it.
- This series is just a very dark and disturbing story, and some readers may not be able to stomach it. Other readers may be triggered or offended by this. So you have been warned!

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Reviews

Cool. Can't wait to start reading. ☺️

Posted 4 Years Ago


Ahhh finally got done with my finals.
Now i can peacefully read this
One of my favourites here on this site

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sinbulvinter

6 Years Ago

Wow, I appricate that this is one of your favorites! It's grown into a pretty long series by now, so.. read more
Sinbulvinter

6 Years Ago

Wow, I appricate that this is one of your favorites! It's grown into a pretty long series by now, so.. read more
It seems like its going to be interesting!!!! I'll add it to my shelf to read later. Your warnings just makes me extra curious about it all!!!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sinbulvinter

6 Years Ago

Thanks for being interested. You're coming in at a great time, since the first volume was just comp.. read more
pia

6 Years Ago

Im glad you wrote this
I always love reading such spicy stuff
This is a very interesting book, it should be made into a tv series.

Well wrote :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Im here as a reminder also :p
Sinbulvinter

6 Years Ago

thanks. =]
Joey Nizz

6 Years Ago

Your welcome ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1070 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 6 Libraries
Added on April 6, 2017
Last Updated on April 22, 2017
Tags: serial killers, murder, horror, thriller, psychological, hurt/comfort, dark themes

Author

Sinbulvinter
Sinbulvinter

Ephrata, PA



About
I am a Twenty-Five year old Writer and Mother of a Two Year Old Daughter and pregnant with a little boy on the way! I am a shaman, too empathetic for my own good, and a Major Horror Junkie who is obs.. more..

Writing