I will always be here

I will always be here

A Poem by sinNsincerity

Calm, but oh so nervous.

Trying so hard not to be both.

So easily you provoke and I really hope that you don’t see me as a joke.

Not so new at this; ‘though, it feels like the very first time.

I usually express myself through the pencil, paper, and wrist.

I keep it all to myself, but I suppose you should really know all of this.

I love to love and be loved!

This is my only purpose- why and what I was born for.

I will slay and kill you with kindness.

I do my best to leave you love messages in the sky above.

When the world becomes a place where no one wants to be,

I would softly kiss you hard and hold you every second as if it would be the last.

I will write you poetry everyday ‘till my lungs collapse!

Gazing into your eyes… trying to read your thoughts perhaps?

I know that your love cannot be bargain with or bought,

so please accept this for you to quote when I am gone.

I wish that you will never forget me.

Please always keep me close at heart!

For whenever it is broken,

I will always be here!

You just have to open up and read

my dear...


© 2015 sinNsincerity


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

This poem is amazing, each line having so much meaning behind it!
"Calm, but oh so nervous."
I really enjoy how relate-able this feeling is. You captured a common anxious feeling, and you described it perfectly.
"Trying so hard not to be both."
I also enjoy the meaning behind this, it could mean to be only one or to be neither, and the interpretation of this has an effect on how you read the poem.
"So easily you provoke and I really hope that you don’t see me as a joke."
This line makes me believe that it could be about a series of things, falling in love, getting cheated on, but overall something to do with a romantic relationship
"Not so new at this; ‘though, it feels like the very first time."
Once again, you captured a common feeling perfectly, that seems to be one of your strong suits. You have a deep understanding of emotions.
"I usually express myself through the pencil, paper, and wrist."
This line is very deep, many can relate to it, although it saddens me if you can.
"I keep it all to myself, but I suppose you should really know all of this."
I like the second half of that line, it leads me to think this poem is about relationship problems and not opening up can cause them.
"I love to love and be loved!"
Loving to be loved will often get you hurt, but that line alone may be one of the most honest things I have ever read, often times a lot of people love for the being in a relationship aspect of it.
"This is my only purpose- why and what I was born for."
The poem seems to be about a problem, but the previous line was about love, leading to a possibly of different interpretation again, a skill to have when it comes to poetry. I enjoy your lines that do that.
"I will slay and kill you with kindness."
I really enjoy this line, it's appealing and truthful.
"I do my best to leave you love messages in the sky above."
Again, open to many forms of interpretation. My way of taking it is showing love even in the most overlooked and unnoticed ways.
"When the world becomes a place where no one wants to be,
I would softly kiss you hard and hold you every second as if it would be the last."
I love the deep meaning behind these two lines, and they flow together quite nicely.
"I will write you poetry everyday ‘till my lungs collapse!"
Just aww. My only feedback on this is aww.
"Gazing into your eyes… trying to read your thoughts perhaps?"
I see this to be presented as an excuse, but it could have a million different meanings. 100 people could read this poem and they could all have different thoughts on the meaning. That takes a lot of talent, to write something like this!
"I know that your love cannot be bargain with or bought,
so please accept this for you to quote when I am gone."
These two lines make me think a lot, I am not sure of what they make me think of or feel. I really enjoy when an author makes me feel that way.
"I wish that you will never forget me."
My first and only complaint, the wording in this feels a little shaky.
"Please always keep me close at heart!
For whenever it is broken,
I will always be here!"
As much as I just want to say aww again, that was clever wording, a common saying turned into something even more meaningful. You're a genius with words throughout this poem.
"You just have to open up and read
my dear..."
A beautiful ending to a beautiful poem.

Overall I enjoyed this poem greatly! I only have one small complain, and that was the slightly shaky wording in one line. I could be reading it wrong though, I am very aware that the problem could easily be lying within me. Otherwise, the poem was amazing, your work never fails to blow me away. I am very glad that I discovered your work and I can't wait to read more!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Anxiety is something I have always felt and did a great job in masking it, but it is something I dea.. read more



Reviews

This is such a beautiful, passionate poem. I am in a relationship and reading that made me think of how he and I always speak with each other. You're a very talented writer, and I can't wait to read more of your pieces.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Koari and I'm glad to hear that! I wish you two the best.
I love the first line, the first line is always what gets me going in a poem and yours was perfect. The ending amazing and the title fit the poem just right.
"Gazing in your eyes... trying to read your thought perhaps?"
I loved that. The eyes show emotion that our faces won't. If you truly love you will be able to see that, it could seem like reading someone's mind.
I'm glad I decided to read this one:) very amazing job well done.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you for that Angela. Most of the time I am conscious of writing a good hook to keep the reader.. read more
The title of this piece has to be one of the most comforting bunch of words one could hear. What's more, the last few lines justify the title ever so splendidly. The many lines of the poem, capturing a live, ongoing train of thoughts, are totally variegated. There's an interesting transition to notice and admire, how it goes from speaking of nervousness to expressing more confident thoughts. "I do my best to leave you love messages in the sky above"- this line somehow stood out, oh it's amazing. Some great work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you so much Rana, I highly appreciate it! =D
I will slay and kill you with kindness.

This is sweet and tender, but more than that i felt strength. Really strong and powerful. I have always loved your turn of phase and the rhythm of your writing is less flowery and warming but almost more of a beat. Its very urban and cool with a sophisticated. Really liked this piece.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you for that Crystal. That really means a bunch! Really!
It's not like I can't write i.. read more
I guess there'll always be the fear to lose the good thing you got, like a love and a soulpartner. Sometimes situations are too good to be true or we think we don't deserve it. I can relate to that. Very well done, Sin in Sincerity, thanks for sharing this poem. :) Rudi

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading Rudi and I'm really glad you can relate!
I have a problem with anxiety too, I hate it!
Vary nice write!!
Well done!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Seriously! It gave me so many grey hairs already...
Awesome piece my friend :) You already know I love your style and this is another great one to add to the collection :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thanks Aaron!
Awww, such a pretty poem!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

Thank you for reading and thinking so!
Those nerves oh I know them so well too my friend!
This is beautiful sentiment to love someone so deeply you would give then your all..

"I would softly kiss you hard and hold you every second as if it would be the last"

Dam that is stunning SWEETSIN... Love it!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

If your (people in general) going to fall inlove (really should be one word), you have to fall all t.. read more
sereenaoutloud

8 Years Ago

LOL well it paid off Bestie! :)
Aww yes, I have saved letters from someone I love very much. I love that I still have his words. Very special.
Great write. It made ME melt though I know you didn't write it for me! HaHa

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

sinNsincerity

8 Years Ago

If it made you feel that way then, the I did writ for you Melinda.
That's what so amazing abo.. read more
Melinda McQueen

8 Years Ago

:) Yep. true.

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

727 Views
17 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 8, 2015
Last Updated on July 8, 2015

Author

sinNsincerity
sinNsincerity

East Los Angeles, CA



About
more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Mirror Mirror

A Poem by Robert