Amal And Sasha (Potato Bites)

Amal And Sasha (Potato Bites)

A Story by R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
"

My second potato bite. Make of it what you will.

"

“No, I paid you already!” Amal sputtered pleadingly. “That wasn’t enough,” replied Sasha coldly, “If you want to stay in this condo you should at least pay the amount in full.” Amal faked, “I’ll get the money, just lay off me. I'll have it to you this week, I promise. Just please, be patient. Sasha, have I ever let you down?” “Several times, yes. But fine, I believe you. You have seven days. After that, you’ll have to find a new place to stay. I’m sorry.” Sasha solemnly said.

© 2017 R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)


Author's Note

R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
I very seldom reply to reviews, but I promise I read EVERY single one. I look forward to my next review, because it helps me learn. Even if it's just one word, I promise, I will be ecstatic to have the chance to hear what you have to say. Whenever you write something about my poems, or the themes of my poems, or criticize me it is not in vain. I will listen, learn and be thankful.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on October 3, 2017
Last Updated on October 3, 2017
Tags: potato, bites

Author

R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)
R.J Calzonetti (SinisterPotatoe)

Burlington, Halton, Canada



About
Most of my poems can be differing lengths depending on the time you want to spend reading them. You can avoid reading anything brackets, or read it all. If you want an in-between, you can read only th.. more..

Writing