Malakh: A Novella (Shameless Self-Promotion)

Malakh: A Novella (Shameless Self-Promotion)

A Story by Siobhan MacIntyre

HE HUNTS, SILENT AND UNSEEN

The string of mutilated bodies points to a madman, but the police are stymied. Trace evidence yields no DNA, animal or human. Male, female, young, old�"the victims fall without a struggle to the killer in the shadows.

HIS NEXT VICTIM HAS BEEN CHOSEN

For a brief time, Suzanne Harper wielded supernatural abilities and super-human athletic prowess, but that was while she had been the lover of an angel. The murders point to her former lover, and the trail of bodies tells a terrifying tale: he’s working his way to her.

PREY BECOMES PREDATOR

Icarus, an angel who hunts those of his kind who have fallen from grace, enlists Suzanne’s help to stop the killer, for only one as close as a lover can anticipate his next move. Now she must reconcile her heart’s longing for her lost love with her sense of justice and honor, and she must do it fast … because the next murder could be hers.


© 2011 Siobhan MacIntyre


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

i have a hard time with that web page it take sfor ever to upload can you tell me how i can get it to work better for me

Posted 12 Years Ago


So, are all your books self-published through Smashwords? I've been to their site, but haven't moved on it, yet. I'm still sending out queries to agents to see if I'll succeed the traditional route, but I'd be interested in hearing about your experience with Smashwords and about your marketing and sales, etc.

Many thanks,

Kat Ward

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

651 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 29, 2011
Last Updated on April 29, 2011

Author

Siobhan MacIntyre
Siobhan MacIntyre

Pacific Northwest



About
If I live in a dream world, it is only because the words call me, and I am powerless to resist. --Me You can find me out in the "real world" under my real name (Sharon Gerlach). .. more..

Writing