The Two Sides

The Two Sides

A Poem by BlackHeart

How can I put how I feel into words, how can I write them down or even type them?

 I want to scream and shout and show everyone how I truly feel.

 But I can’t if they knew oh that would be bad.

If they knew what my thoughts were like.

No wonder he would rather be alone.

 It would be so easy just to show everyone a smile

And when I am alone I can do what is running through my head.

 I can drive razor just a little deeper.

 But how could I do that when I have made a promise to so many

That I have stopped doing that to myself

 Maybe just once more, it’s not like anyone can really see where you put them no one would know.

You could keep it a secret you are not close to anyone anymore so they will never see.

 They can’t tell from the scares you have so many of those already.

 Maybe we can keep the thoughts at bay and keep our promise.

 I mean it’s not like we need to do this.

 You can be happy if you want to right?

 What are you talking about, you can never be happy.

 I have told you so many times that you are nothing you are a waste of space.

Ask anyone that you have ever dated, everyone would just be happy if you would disappear.

 You can never tell anyone that you are sad.

That the thoughts are back,

They will hate you forever and then they will leave slowly but they will be gone

And they will never come back.

You have to keep that smile on your face.

Keep you mask strong you can never let someone in again

Do you remember how that went last time?

No we will not let someone else in to know how we really are, we cannot trust them.

They will throw it in our face and laugh and tell us that we are weak.

If only they could see how weak we truly are.

Maybe just maybe than they would never have hurt us and maybe we never would have hurt them too.

We wish that we could go back in time and fix everything

That we have done wrong but they can’t see that that will never happen.

We are lost in our own hatred that we can never love someone ever again.

We care greatly for those people the people that cannot see how we truly feel.

We want to hide our face and never show how we really feel.

We want to smile for real just once and not think about hurting ours selves

We want to smile and know that it is for someone who truly cares about us.

And is not going to leave us as soon as they can when things get rough

We want to have someone that we can count on.

Someone who will always be there and not look away in disgust at us

© 2014 BlackHeart


Author's Note

BlackHeart
I wrote this about two years ago. I hope that you guys like this poem.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the poem. This is the type of poetry to read and learn from.
"We are lost in our own hatred that we can never love someone ever again.
We care greatly for those people the people that cannot see how we truly feel. "
The above lines are true fore many. Blocked emotion leave us alone and sad. No weakness in the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


BlackHeart

10 Years Ago

Coyote thank you so much for your input on this poem and I am so happy that you enjoyed it. Thank yo.. read more
Coyote Poetry

10 Years Ago

You are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

182 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 22, 2014
Last Updated on January 22, 2014

Author

BlackHeart
BlackHeart

UT



About
I enjoy writing more than anything else. If I could I would do it all the time. But for now it I going to be my hobby that I do when I don't have work or school. more..

Writing
Lies Lies

A Poem by BlackHeart