I'm done...

I'm done...

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

...

"
YOU SON OF A B***H! YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME!! ABANDONING ME!! ACCUSING ME!! FINE YOU WANT IT BE OVER ITS OVER!!! I HATE YOU!! YOU JUST CANT HANDLE MY WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU SO GO F**K YOUR LITTLE GIRLFRIEND, MY LITTLE DOPPLEGANGER AND F**K OFF YOU WORTHLESS B*****D!!!!!
But you...
why..?
you promised me....YOU promised me!
you said you were different....you said you'd ALWAYS be there for me....
now where are you...?
why...?
you said....you told me to fight...fight for YOU! YOU PROMISED!! You promised you'd help me....
with everything...you said you'd protect me........so why...? i NEED.YOU.NOW! But you're not here...
are you gone too..? did you finally have enough......? I thought you were different...
but are you just the same as the rest....noah....? 

© 2013 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
very personal....

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Seems very sad and I've the "I thought you were different...but are you just the same as the rest" feeling before. Emotional loss is a writers gain.

Posted 10 Years Ago


*hugs tightly* mail me.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

357 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 25, 2013
Last Updated on April 25, 2013

Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER