Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Chapter 1 in "Silent"

"

What is life? I mean what is the real purpose? We live, we die. But what is in between? Life is probably the most confusing concept known to man.

 

"Paige." said my mother peeking into my room "lights out." I didn't answer. This didn’t bother my mom because I never spoke. She looked at me, probably waiting for an answer but was disappointed (as usual.) She pulled her head out of the doorway and shut it. I was left alone in my room. I sat on my bed and felt out of place. Tears began to roll down my face. For crying was common for me, even my sobs were silent. I never made a sound.

 

Slowly I fell off the bed and curled up into a ball on the carpeted floor. The floor smelled of lavender and other perfumes that were in the room. My mom always lit a couple of scented candles to make me feel calmer. It worked, sometimes. My tears soaked down into the purple carpet.

 

Then I heard a voice in my head, Oh baby. Please don't cry. I shot up like a rocket and looked around. No. It wasn't possible! I knew for a FACT she was gone. And yet I could still hear her sweet voice cooing to me in my ear. The tears rolled faster and faster down my face. I felt scared again. I grabbed my pillow from my bed and dragged it to the corner of the room, right below my window. I dropped the pillow down on the floor and plopped on top of it. The moonlight shone down on my face, revealing my tear streaked face. I felt the moonlight bore down into me, peering right into my soul. I turned my back on the view, for it reminded me to much of her. I let the tears fall to the corner of my mouth, and outline the line of my lips. The taste of tears was salty and wet. I shut my eyes and heard the moon's lullaby in my head.
                 
I shine down on my children,
                  lighting the way to happiness.
                  Protecting them. I am the light
                  that breaks through the nightmares
                  I will always show my children the way.



© 2011 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
No rude comments! Which means anything rude or nasty rants. If you didn't like it KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review




Reviews

This piece is amazing i love the thought of the comfort of the moon. I can't wait to read on.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very good, a few grammatical errors, but still great writing and an interesting story so far.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awesome.... Can't wait to read more! (:

Posted 12 Years Ago


This was... different. I didn't really know where it began! (: Haha I guess i'll find out soon why the tears are brought up, anywho. Very good opening.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
ha! i like your author's note (>^-^

Posted 12 Years Ago


A good beginning to the story. I believe tear are a good thing. Mean we can feel and love still. A strong chapter. I like the ending to the excellent opening chapter.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice begining. Going to be reading moree

Posted 12 Years Ago


beautiful beginning, i really loved it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Nice opening chapter! I LOVE the first 2 lines

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1435 Views
38 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 9 Libraries
Added on May 27, 2010
Last Updated on August 5, 2011


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER