Chapter One-Falcon

Chapter One-Falcon

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Curse

"
I waited and listened for any sound of life. The remaining leaves on the trees shook violently threatening to fall off with the rest of the leaves. A November breeze brushed across my face and opened my leather jacket slightly. Cold stung at my exposed hands but coldness never bothered me too much. The forest was pure darkness. Only a few rays of the moonlight shone down on the forest through the trees. Then I heard the smallest snap of a twig, and the leaves rustled from movement. I smelled the air deeply. A rabbit, to the left of me probably 65 feet away. A small meal but it would have to do. I turned my body to the noise and bolted. The rabbit took off. We dodged fallen logs and surfaced roots. Rabbits always put up a good chase but in the end I always won. I held the rabbit in my hands, one gripped on it's ears and the other wrapped around it's small white waste. It struggled against my vise grip, but the rabbit's feeble attempts were usless. I could hear it's heart begin to race and it's pulce quicken. The hunger began to naw away at my throat. Finally I couldn't resist any longer and I gave in. Not bothering to put it out of it's missery I drove my teeth into it's neck. The rabbit bucked and struggled in my hands but I held my grip still drinking and draining. The blood tasted so good. I gulped it down, blood, warmth and life flowed into my mouth down my throat filling me with strength. I drank and drank until the rabbit's heart stopped. The hunger was gone but was quickly replaced by the shame and remorse. I looked down into my hands at the rabbit lying motionless. It's white fur was stained with blood. I dropped the creature to the ground and wiped the remaning blood from my mouth with the back of my hand. Messy eating wasn't an issue for me until I became ravinish. I walked away from the carcus then something moved behind me. Too fast for another rabbit or anything else in these woods. I looked back to where the rabbit lay but it was gone.


© 2010 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Ignore Spelling or Grammar issues. If you see any other mistakes like words that don't make sense please tell me and I will fix them! Thanks and tell me what you think!

-Skylight the Vamp

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was cool, B! Something to make me think about!

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love bunnies!! Whyyy?!?!! I love this already!!!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Thnx Katseye

Posted 13 Years Ago


Nice start. First line "sound of sound of life."

Posted 13 Years Ago


very good! i need to read more!!! ^^

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

438 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 20, 2010
Last Updated on August 25, 2010
Tags: Chapter, Curse, Non-Fiction, Vampires, Love


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER