Characters~

Characters~

A Chapter by Dr.Who.LOVER
"

Characters for Break the Broken

"

Bethany Anderson-

Age: 15

From: New Jersey.

Bethany Anderson *edited on picnik.com

Bethany (aka Beth) was always perfectly, normal. She’s very smart and her parents adore her. She was never really a fighter or one to cause any trouble. She was always pretty and popular but still really nice to everybody.

Veda Night-

Age: 15

From: Boston MA

Vada Knight

Veda was taken when she was 14 years old. She was jumped walking home late from a movie. She got drugged and woke up at the facility. Her parents never stopped looking for her but when she disappeared no one really cared because no one knew her personally.

Destiny King-

Age: 17

From: California

Destiny King

Destiny came from a very wealthy family. She’s an only child and is very spoiled. Always was the prettiest girl in school and had all the boys she wanted. But she was a party girl and got high 99 percent of the time. She got grabbed in her driveway when she was drunk and came home after a late night of partying.

Niki Black-

Age: 18

From: Brooklyn.

Niki ran away from home when she was 16 years old. Her dad was a drunk and would occasionally beat her. Her little sister, Emily age 8, lived with her mom who moved to Upstate New York. Niki tried to find her mom but couldn’t. Niki got grabbed when she was sleeping under a bridge in Detroit while she was trying to get to her mom. Definite hard core girl and you DO NOT mess with her. But she always tried to stay clean for her mom and Emily.

Jordan Woods-

Age: 19

 

From: Miami

Jordan Woods was orphaned by the age of 14 when both her parents died in a car crash. With no immediate family to care for her she was placed in a foster home with 10 other kids. But Jordan’s heart had turned cold. She picked fights every chance she could get and nobody wanted to adopt her. So she ran away from her foster family. Homeless, she found love in a gang called the Miami Kings who raised her from 14 to 19 years old. Jordan was grabbed and sedated in her sleep so no one in her “family” could save her.

Extras!

Aria:

Beth’s best friend.

Aria Smith

"Goldens"

Donte-

Greg-

 

Alice-

hows this?

Lauren-



© 2012 Dr.Who.LOVER


Author's Note

Dr.Who.LOVER
Enjoy!
(some photos were edited by me on picnik.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Characters seem really interesting........................

Posted 10 Years Ago


OMG THEY ARE ALLLL SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD A*S!!!!!!!!!!! love them all

Posted 12 Years Ago


woot charactss. woot one of them is named lauren. I ahe a friend naemd that.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2012
Last Updated on April 2, 2012


Author

Dr.Who.LOVER
Dr.Who.LOVER

Pewdiepie Town, NC



About
LONGEST MYSPACE SURVEY .: About you :.Name :AnnaNickname :Annabel Lee, banannaEye color :dark brownHair color :blackFav color :blackFav music : screamoFav band : Black veil bridesFav movie :Four br.. more..

Writing
Rant Rant

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER


Rage Rage

A Poem by Dr.Who.LOVER