Sin, and Love

Sin, and Love

A Story by A.R. Rose
"

A love story about how a teenage girl begins to develop her love for the bad boy, Jason.

"
Caressing her hips with his large hands, Georgia started to feel herself drift away in his arms. She could feel his hot breath touching her neck , making her dizzy. Jason's fingers brushed her lips and grasped her chin abruptly. 'Are you sure you don't have feelings for me?' He smirked and tilted her head higher so that she would look at him. 'That's p-personal i-inform-mation!' Georgia snapped at him.' Well then,' Jason undid the first button on her shirt, 'guess I'll have to find out then , won't I?' Jason smashed his lips against hers, exploring almost every corner of her mouth, whilst undoing all of the buttons on her shirt, her jeans, and loosed out her hair.
He undressed her until he could see every inch of her caramel skin. Covering her womanhood, she could feel the heat of his body. She wished she could tell him how much she loved him, but considering he was the most popular guy in school, she would have a lot of hatred on her back from the 'Jason Fan Club' . If everyone found out they were doing this, she'd be in deep trouble. Thinking of the odds she pulled away from Jason's kiss, and glanced in the opposite direction. Hurt by her spiritual decline , Jason  took a step back. ' You really don't like me, do you?' Georgia felt her cheeks burn and her stomach was strewn with butterflies : her eyes were flooded by tears. 'No, I , I..... I really do love you, I love you so much , I can't stop thinking about you . But everyone will think I betrayed them, but- but- but , I just can't stop loving you- ever!' Georgia's heart was throbbing- she didn't know what kind of reaction he'd make. ' If you love me, who cares about those guys. But if you really love me, kiss me. Like you mean it.' Jason stroked her cheek. 'Look at me , Georgia.' Georgia fixed her glance onto Jason's sea blue eyes, and then flickered to his mouth . Putting her arms around his neck, she leaned forwards and kissed him gently. It was short, but meaningful. Her heart was pounding , she was worried that Jason didn't like it.  He slowly went  behind her, touching every part of her back. He held her arm in his hand an whispered in her ear , 'that's my girl.' Jason took off his jacket and lay it on Georgia's shoulders . ' Get to class , Georgia,' he smirked, ' you don't wanna be late.'

© 2017 A.R. Rose


Author's Note

A.R. Rose
Please ignore typos, what do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

88 Views
Added on February 17, 2017
Last Updated on February 17, 2017

Author

A.R. Rose
A.R. Rose

west bromwich, west midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm a dreamer. I can't tell you my age but i'm quite young. One day i dream of becoming a successful author- all in good time of course! Ever since i was a toddler , i loved books, and i loved watchin.. more..

Writing
Wreckless Wreckless

A Poem by A.R. Rose