Can't breathe

Can't breathe

A Chapter by A.R. Rose
"

Chapter 3 of Thicker Than Water

"
'Mom?' yawned Emily , winding her raven hair around her little finger. She wouldn't brush it unless she really had to, but she would forget, even if she hadn't inclined to. In order to make time, she would always keep her sentences brief and to the point, that is, if she really ever spoke. 'Yes, Em?' her mother had a strong Australian accent, and every word she spoke you could see that she was 'still riding with the kangaroos' if you know what I mean. 'Here , hun. You need a good breakfast for today's tournament, and I put extra oil in those eggs, cause you really are as thin as a stick, hun.' she said as she violently shook her daughters flimsy arm, referring to how skinny she was. ' Thanks. Anyhow, I was actually going to say , I don't need any breakfast. I don't want to go back to what I looked like.' she stabbed the bacon and played with it with her fork. ' I don't want them calling me Emma 'Fatstone' again.' Her mother frowned as she bent a spoon and her knuckles went white. 'Our last name is not 'fatstone' , IT'S THRATSTONE!'


© 2017 A.R. Rose


Author's Note

A.R. Rose
Will be continuing shortly , just give me a bit of time! ;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on April 3, 2017
Last Updated on April 3, 2017


Author

A.R. Rose
A.R. Rose

west bromwich, west midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm a dreamer. I can't tell you my age but i'm quite young. One day i dream of becoming a successful author- all in good time of course! Ever since i was a toddler , i loved books, and i loved watchin.. more..

Writing