Prompts II No Warning Label

Prompts II No Warning Label

A Story by SmittyJas
"

I am special I come with No Warning Label

"
Dear people I see you all come with your warning labels attached well I'm special I have no warning label, I am above you I live I love I celebrate my life in ways no other can believe. You got me bagging on my knees. But for you people you are different warning labels you all have some are so strange I cannot comprehend what they all mean you must be for another planet, would you like to meet my sister Janet. I beg you please all you people with different labels get off you knees. There is something out there that can change the world a new way of looking at your problems and not making a fuss over me not having a label attached to my back you just can't read me from where I coming from. Some say you are a default and some are rejects of the master plan. Some will not let me know just where they stand. Labels Labels they twist my head around no label on me to be found that put a frown on your faces you think I not with your human races But I am But I am I am Mistakable to the human race I had faults and imperfections but all you see is a non labeled person one with no fault detection. Would you vote for me if I wanted to win an election. No tag on me I must be a freak. Someone you don't want to socialize with not even a bit. 
Hay Harvey just what is on your label is it kind of a fable would I be able to read what I'm not able. Just a silly tag a sorta label.
Harvey got aggravated by the way I was questioning 
his label and how I was unable to read what was on his label. I ask him if he has a subscription to cable. That is when everyone had to report what was on there label to the Cable Company so they can public disgrace the people with all the bad labels Right on the Cable. You know by now we must all subscribe to cable.

© 2016 SmittyJas


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 22, 2016
Last Updated on April 22, 2016
Tags: Magical Mystery of Mine

Author

SmittyJas
SmittyJas

Pittsburgh, PA



About
Hi My name is Jim been writing poetry for nine years started on AOL with a few new friends on a tuesday night poetry night. We would meet and post poetry and learn from each other and I learned a lot .. more..

Writing