STOP!

STOP!

A Poem by Time.

I Try;

 

 but is that not enough you crave more, you silly drunk w***e,  To much for me to endore sending me to an early grave, you scream for me to behave, I cry you smack me and tell me I lie, I cry  and cry and cry and ask why? Drown me, Let me go down, quit dragging me around, you make me a prop, I'm bruised on top, Mommy please I'm begging you to stop!

© 2011 Time.


Author's Note

Time.
Grammar needs to be ignored! -

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is so sad , heartfelt

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

all to be said about this, sad, really powerful and really such a amount of emotion, and in the end just hits with that sense of hurt and pain with that feeling. very heartfelt.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is very sad, but very well written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow... this honestly brought tears to my eyes. Such a heartbreaking subject, but brilliantly written. Well done. =]

Posted 12 Years Ago


James,

This write; stripped - naked to the world as you blind them in shame - one example of abuse so rampant in our society.

Ugly truths we never want to admit goes on inside the mind of a teenager, much less in adults. We are taught to care about our parents... disregarding all things they do that may hurt. An impossible feat? Indeed, at times if feels that way.

I'm sorry an all-too-easy to speak word, so those in the wake go about feeling like they don't belong, like no one understands - no - understanding means we have been there in the exact place that you are at that very moment. (impossible, yes?)

We give in to those who have the upper hand, rightfully so, the more we make them happy the easier the suffering.

I must praise you for this... You have captured pain.


Have a great day,

Legacy

Posted 12 Years Ago


0 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 30, 2011
Last Updated on May 30, 2011

Author

Time.
Time.

England, B L A N K :), United Kingdom



About
I love reading, I write Poems whether you think there good or not there from my heart and soul, each have a purpose to me.. I write things down that happen in my life, it may not be that day or the n.. more..

Writing
Poem For E. Poem For E.

A Poem by Time.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..