Running Late.

Running Late.

A Chapter by Time.

For me, waking up for school is hard to do, for one I hate my bus, and my bus driver, my teacher is mean and angry all of the time and the older kids always take the funnest things to play with outside... True most of that sucks, but the true reason my day is filed with sunshine is because of becca morales, the prettiest little girl you ever would see,  I can imagine her now, standing in front of me on the swing hand on her hip and I quote "Give me that swing right now tommy, you give it too me now!" Friends friends since that day, she was my bestfriend,  I want get to see her anymore.. Not since she told Ms. Cutchen our teacher about the bruises on my back, I told her not too! But she insisted someone had to know, told me I could come live with her and her mom, she said her mom would wake us up and make breakfest and take us to school everyday.
Becca was wrong, daddy was called to the school and he got very mean with Mr. Johnson the principal of my school, the last thing I remember,  being pulled up out of the chair by my hair and dragged out of the school, that's the last time I saw J-M smith elementary school, daddy shoved me into the car, and locked the door, he walked around and got into his special seat, the seat where the steering wheel is, and he turned around and looked at me for a few minutes and said " When we get home, you will wish you were never born, you ungrateful piece of s**t." I laid down in the seat, and cried, I knew what was coming, one of daddys beatings, "I hope mommys home, please be home mommy, now be home now"  I re-said and re-said that prayer all the way to our road, and he stopped and turned around again, "You cry now, I'm going to give you something to cry about." I cried, I cried harder then I have in a long time, I usually understand why  I get the beatings, but I don't understand anymore, why does my daddy beat me? Why does he hate me?  The look in his eyes says it all, a child he never wanted, Looking back I can see  I don't understand why he beat me, and I don't think I ever will.
We pulled up to the house, and I noticed mommys car wasn't there, I cried harder, this beating would be one of the worst, he gets out and walks around the side of the car, I scoot over to the other side quickly as I can as the door opens, and he reaches in smiling at me, "come on tommy it's okay daddy's not going to hurt you, tommy, you made a mistake." The offer, the offer sounded so genuine, a daddy  the daddy I always wanted coming out in my darkest hour, I knew  I had to take the chance, while I thought his hand caught my left ankle and he pulled me out of the car, onto the drive way, holding on to the car, begging him not to do it, In an attempt to make me let go of the car, he smashed my fingers  using the char door, until I felt them brake, I cried out in pain, "DADDY" Getting what he wanted, he re-opened the door, and grabbed me and started dragging me up the drive way, and up the front steps, fumbling with the key trying to get it into the lock, I begged him, I begged him not to do it, I told him my hand hurt,  I done everything to try and stop him, "mommys got to get home, if I can wait untill mommy get's home" the door was open and I was being dragged in
Facing the floor, while he kicked me, and kicked me screaming at me, "I TOLD YOU TOMMY, I TOLD YOU NOT TO TELL ANYONE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS AT HOME! DO YOU REMEMBER???? WHAT HAPPENS HOME STAYS HOME" I'm sor- he kicked me in my mouth, busting my lip, open, filling my mouth with blood, running down my chin onto the floor,  I felt his hand on my neck pushing me to the floor as he got on his hands and knees, he whispered in my ear "your going to pay for this tommoy"  And he punched me, Again, and again, and again, and again, and again, I  screamed, and the harder he beat finally he gets up and walks away I prop up against the couch praying the worst is over, and it's not he comes back in with  the broom,  "no daddy, nooo, I'm begging I'm crying' The first hit came as a shock, it hit me upside the head, and blurred my vision, the others were directed at the other areas, I curled up to avoid the blows, and done no good, he hit and hit and hit, me untill he gave out of breath, he kicked me in my chest, knocking the breath out of me, walking away, I laid there unsure what he was going to get next, I stayed there, for what seemed like hours, when I heard the car pull up, help... Mommy.


© 2011 Time.


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh my. :( This is more then a handful of pain and heartbreaking feelings or abuse. Nicely written but so sad. :( Besides some words that were typed wrong like want that should be won't in the first paragraph and some other misspellings and such. I won't worry about, but oh my. :(

Posted 12 Years Ago


this is really sad

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

282 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 30, 2011
Last Updated on August 14, 2011


Author

Time.
Time.

England, B L A N K :), United Kingdom



About
I love reading, I write Poems whether you think there good or not there from my heart and soul, each have a purpose to me.. I write things down that happen in my life, it may not be that day or the n.. more..

Writing
Poem For E. Poem For E.

A Poem by Time.



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


~ True Love ~ ~ True Love ~

A Poem by Legacy