Something About Hate

Something About Hate

A Poem by Clandestine Chemotherapy

Anger inside
Hate fills my body
Love - it hates me
They all hate love
I'd give it all to thee

Danger aside
My face, my body
Daze, to reappear
It all comes back
Not what I used to see

© 2015 Clandestine Chemotherapy



My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ok. Can you say all of this without using the words hate or love?

Posted 2 Years Ago


Clandestine Chemotherapy

2 Years Ago

No. It wouldn't be the same poem. There is repetition for a reason.
William Gardner

2 Years Ago

I hear you and I agree. Thing is that 90% of all poems are about hate and love (the other 10% are wa.. read more
Clandestine Chemotherapy

2 Years Ago

Alright. Thank you.

Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on October 3, 2015
Last Updated on October 3, 2015