My love refused.

My love refused.

A Poem by Sneha K.R

And this is hardly surprising when the expressions and the meanings have become obsolete.
The soul's escaping, through this hole that is gaping. Lonely roads, god only knows.

Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough.
I'm not fazed,nor startled ,but what did i just do? I'm amazed ,damn.

Oh yes i just staggered back against the rail and toppled over.
The sky darkens, my life flashes, probably I was supposed to be on crashes or burned to ashes.

It hinders me ,i was swooned ,every single time booed from the game ,where am i? I had oomph , and now doomed to failure.

Snap ,back to reality i feel confused,
Or i could be killed ,tortured at will ,my love refused.

© 2012 Sneha K.R


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like the rather abstract imagery, the little tickles at the line ends. There is a devil-may-care attitude with the message but that gives it just a pinch of subtle horror and seasons the appeal. Well done! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 13, 2012
Last Updated on September 14, 2012

Author

Sneha K.R
Sneha K.R

Mauritius



About
I believe the only way to expel emotions is by writing of them. If you want to leave a review, make it honest. I would like real review of my work, not my character. What about me ? Well ,I'm Sneh.. more..

Writing