Call me anti-gay if you want. I am a Christian, I do not hate.

Call me anti-gay if you want. I am a Christian, I do not hate.

A Story by Adam M. Snow
"

I do not hate and I do not discriminate.

"

[[BEFORE READING ON, PLEASE READ THIS. THIS POST IS IN NO WAY A HATE POST OR AN ANTI-GAY RANT. I AM NOT TRYING TO FORCE MY BELIEFS ONTO ANYONE. IF YOU WANT TO IGNORE THIS, GO RIGHT AHEAD, I AM NOT FORCING ANYONE TO READ THIS. AS A GOD LOVING CHRISTIAN, I DO NOT HATE AND I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. I STAND FOR LOVE, BUT I CANNOT STAND FOR SIN. THIS IS WHY I CHOSE TO STAND FIRM WITH GOD AND HIS TEACHING; HIS TEACHING DOES NOT TEACH US TO SHOW HATE OR TO DISCRIMINATION. HE TEACHES US THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE AND THAT'S OF LOVE AND THROUGH HIM. AS A CHRISTIAN, I FIND MYSELF BEING RIDICULED AND BEING DISCRIMINATED UPON, ALL BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO STAY BY THE WORD OF GOD. AFTER READING THIS, IF YOU STILL FIND THE URGE TO HATE ME, RIDICULE ME, OR CALL ME A BIGOT, JUST KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I. GOD KNOWS WHERE MY HEART IS. GOD KNOWS WHERE MY HEART IS, THAT HE WOKE ME FROM A SOUND SLEEP, WITH THESE WORDS FLOWING CONSTANTLY IN ME HEAD. THIS MESSAGE, I BELIEVE GOD WANTED ME TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. SO AS YOU'RE READING THIS, JUST KNOW THAT I AM JUST A MESSENGER. YOU CAN RIDICULE ME ALL YOU WANT, JUST KNOW THAT I SHOWED NO HATE, NO DISCRIMINATION IN THIS POST, I ONLY SHOWED CONCERN AND LOVE TOWARDS MY FELLOW MAN. KNOW THAT I DO NOT HATE THE GAYS, I MYSELF HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO ARE GAY. THEY KNOW WHERE I STAND, THEY STILL LOVE ME AND I THEM. I'M NOT ONE TO HATE, I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR LIFESTYLES, THAT IS NOT HATE AND THAT IS NOT DISRIMINATION. THAT IS JUST MY CHOICE TO NOT ACCEPT AS A CHRISTIAN. I DO APOLOGIZE IF I MAY HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE. JUST REMEMBER, I DO NOT HATE AND I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. YOU CAN READ ON NOW.]]

 

 

The bible says that we're to live according to His word and His word is law. As a Christian, we should all live by that. In I Corinthians 6:9-10. It says, "Do you not know that the unrighteous will NOT inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor HOMOSEXUALS, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God." In case someone missed it, 'not and homosexuals' is capitalized. I capitalized them so they would stand out.

 

As I said before, "We're to live according to 'HIS' word" not 'our' words, not the 'gays' words, but 'HIS word and HIS word is law.  And like I Corinthians 6: 9-10 says, "The unrighteous will 'NOT' inherit the kingdom of God." This means that those who live for sin, who put sin before the Son of God, cannot go to Heaven. "But wait a second Adam. I may be gay, but I am a Christian. I don't live for sin and I surely don't put sin before God. I know when I die that I'll go to Heaven" Child, believe what you will. The bible says that 'God's word is truth' with that being said, there are NO lies in it. You say you're gay yet you call yourself a Christian. "Yes, but I don't live for sin." you might say that, but child, the bible calls 'homosexuality' a sin and I'm sorry to disappoint you but I Corinthians 6: 9-10 calls homosexuals unrighteous and that there is no place in Heaven for it. "But people are born gay." Child, that is a lie from the devil. NO ONE IS EVER BORN GAY. God creates these babies, these new born. When a child is in its mother's womb, they are without sin. God does not bring us into this word with sin already in us. We are born into sin. As we get older, we sin and that is how we get sin in us. We do these things ourselves. "Then how do people become gay?" There are many ways, but the most common are that they are 'brain washed' into it, or they are scared of the opposite sex.

 

Example: A child has been bullied for several days, for several years and every day that child is being told that he/she is gay and to just give in. What the bullies don't know is that that person is being hurt subconsciously. One day he/she looks in the mirror, they see themselves. They ask themselves, "Am I really gay?" after awhile, they're going to give in and believe it. And all this, because that person was bullied into believing that they are in fact gay.

 

Another is that they are encouraged by love ones. Another example is an article I once read. A seven year old boy comes up to his mom and comes out and tells her, he's gay. The mother right then and there gladly accepts it. This child is seven; I doubt he knew what gay really means. He might've seen it on TV once, but at that age, he still wouldn't know what gay really means. And because that seven year old boy said that, his life will change. He will be raised believing that he is gay. His mother will encourage him.

 

Leviticus 18:22 state, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination." Many people would see that verse as hate towards gays. "Oh, look out. There's that word 'abomination.' God hates us." Child you got it all wrong. The word 'abomination' means, greatly disliked. See, the bible says 'God is love.' "Well, if that is the case. Then doesn't he love the gays too." Child, He does. He loves all his children. But with you choosing to be gay. You're putting sin above God, even though you don't believe so. God still loves you. He just cannot look upon sin. Why do you think the world has gone so dark? Millions of people have stopped calling to God, they're living for sin. When something tragic happens, like a school shooting or maybe an earthquake, that leaves many dead. Who do the blame? They blame God. God wants to tell them, that if they were to just call out to Him, with all their soul and with all their might, He would've been able to save that child, or that family buried alive in that earthquake. He wants people to call out to Him, but all people wants to do is blame God for everything. It is NOT His fault that the world has become a bad place, it is ours.

 

You're probably wondering, "Adam, do you really hate gays that much?" You're reading me all wrong. As a Christian, I do not hate and I do not discriminate. The bible says to love one another. I do. I love all, I even love the gays, but that doesn't mean I have to agree to their lifestyles. The bible calls homosexuality a sin, and I cannot support sin. You can hate me; you can ridicule me all you want. Just know that I am just a messenger. What I'm telling you is a message from God Himself. God woke me from a sound sleep, bringing me wide awake with these words flowing, constantly in my head. This message that God has given me, is for every one of you. Like I said, you can hate me, you can ridicule me, I am just a messenger. The truth is, God wants to see you in Heaven.

 

You see, the Devil is the king of deceiving and the king of lies. He lies about saying that being gay is ok. He says you can love anyone, even if it's the same sex. Child, that's not real love. The Devil tries to copy God. That's just his version if love, a mimicry. I Corinthians 7: 2-3 says, "Nevertheless, because of sexual immorality, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband. Let the husband render to his wife the affection due her, and likewise also the wife to her husband." What this verse is saying is that true love isn't found through man loving man or woman loving women. NO, THAT IS FALSE. True love and happiness can be found through one man, and one woman. That has been God's plan since the beginning of time, since He created Adam and Eve. If God wanted us to be gay, He would have created Adam and Adam or Eve and Eve. But he didn't, He created Adam and Eve.

 

Do not be deceived, as I am seeing my brothers and sisters in Christ being deceived, by these lies that was cast by that of Satan. You say that gays are being attacked by religion? You got it all wrong. Satan is using gays to attack Christianity. Just look at how Christians are being struck down, ridiculed and threatened, all because we choose to stand by the teachings of the bible, the Word of God and not support gays. They say we're discriminating against them. Child, as a Christian, we do not discriminate and we do not show hate. All my friends and family will tell you that I do not show hate. They would say that I am as caring as they come. The bible says in I John 3:11, "For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another." With that being said, as a Christian, we don't show hate, we show love and no where does it say that we have to agree with the gays lifestyles, but the bible still calls a sin.

 

As a Christian, I've been attacked online for expressing my freedom of beliefs. Like I said, the Devil is using the gays to attack Christianity. They are trying to force the gay’s lifestyles on us Christians, all because we cannot support sin. They call us 'bigots,' they're now even calling us racist for standing firm to our beliefs.

 

Child, don't go blind. You're heading down the path, which will lead you blind. Come unto the Lord, so you may be free and see again. It's not too late, there's still hope for you. "Yeah, but didn't Jesus died for our sin? Didn't He wash away our sin with His blood?" Yes child, He did. But that doesn't mean its ok for you to go out and kill someone. If you live for sin, there's no place for you in Heaven. You still need to repent for your sins daily, and ask God to forgive you. If you're born again and you still live for sin, and it's a big part of your life (homosexuals for example). I'm so sorry to say, but you are NOT going to go to Heaven. God does not want that, He loves you. He is a God of love. Your homosexual thoughts are not that of God, it's of the Devil. It may be hard, but you can give that homosexual life up and ask God for help. I Corinthians 6: 9-10 says that homosexuals will NOT inherit the kingdom of God. Do you not want the kingdom of God? Oh child, He wants you so bad. Can't you feel Him calling to you?

 

I just know that I am going to get hate comments for posting this. I pray it reaches your heart. Sad to say, I just know many of you will not read this. You will be half way through and you will see this as 'anti-gay.' But I assure you, this isn't an anti-gay rant, this is a teaching, a message from God Himself given unto me to share unto you. He loves you and He wants you. You can still try and contradict the bible if you wish. Just know that I Corinthians 6: 9-10 is one of Jesus’ teaching. If you still contradict the bible and say that God loves homosexuals and He created gays. I am saddened that you would call God and Jesus a lair. Yes God loves all people and the gays, but he did NOT create their homosexual lifestyles. That was created by the Devil himself. People and the gays are attacking Christianity, because they know, what we speak is the truth and they fear the truth. "Behold! I am coming quickly." sayth the Lord. Repent now and ask the Son of God to come into your life. He is coming soon, sooner than you think. The angels are blowing their trumpets; they can be heard all over the world. It's on YouTube, look it up. The angels are preparing, He is returning within our life time. He could come today or tomorrow or even a second from now. HE IS COMING. Are you ready? Are you positively ready? Until you give back your homosexual lifestyles to Satan, you are not ready. Just know that God still and will always love you. He wants you to be free and He wants to see you in His kingdom.

 

After reading this, if you want to call me a begot, anti-gay, racist, homophobe, or whatever you want, or if you want to threaten me, then so be it. Just know that this is where I stand, and I stand with God, I do not hate and I do not discriminate. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. Not the government, not even the gays. As for ME and MY HOUSE, we will serve the Lord.

 

But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

 - Luke 11:28 NKJV

 

Amen.

 

Man, I should be a pastor.

© 2014 Adam M. Snow


Author's Note

Adam M. Snow
[[BEFORE READING ON, PLEASE READ THIS. THIS POST IS IN NO WAY A HATE POST. AS A GOD LOVING CHRISTIAN, I DO NOT HATE AND I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. I STAND FOR LOVE, BUT I CANNOT STAND FOR SIN. THIS IS WHY I CHOSE TO STAND FIRM WITH GOD AND HIS TEACHING, HIS TEACHING DOES NOT TEACH US TO SHOW HATE OR TO DISCRIMINATION. HE TEACHES US THE RIGHT WAY TO LIVE AND THAT'S OF LOVE AND THROUGH HIM. AS A CHRISTIAN, I FIND MYSELF BEING RIDICULED AND BEING DISCRIMINATED UPON, ALL BECAUSE I CHOOSE TO STAY BY THE WORD OF GOD. AFTER READING THIS, IF YOU STILL FIND THE URGE TO HATE ME, RIDICULE ME, OR CALL ME A BIGOT, JUST KNOW THAT GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I. GOD KNOWS WHERE MY HEART IS. GOD KNOWS WHERE MY HEART IS, THAT HE WOKE ME FROM A SOUND SLEEP, WITH THESE WORDS FLOWING CONSTANTLY IN ME HEAD. THIS MESSAGE, I BELIEVE GOD WANTED ME TO SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE. SO AS YOU'RE READING THIS, JUST KNOW THAT I AM JUST A MESSENGER. YOU CAN RIDICULE ME ALL YOU WANT, JUST KNOW THAT I SHOWED NO HATE, NO DISCRIMINATION IN THIS POST, I ONLY SHOWED CONCERN AND LOVE TOWARDS MY FELLOW MAN. KNOW THAT I DO NOT HATE THE GAYS, I MYSELF HAVE FRIENDS AND FAMILY WHO ARE GAY. THEY KNOW WHERE I STAND, THEY STILL LOVE ME AND I THEM. I'M NOT ONE TO HATE, I JUST DON'T AGREE WITH THEIR LIFESTYLES, THAT IS NOT HATE AND THAT IS NOT DISRIMINATION. THAT IS JUST MY CHOICE TO NOT ACCEPT AS A CHRISTIAN. I DO APOLOGIZE IF I MAY HAVE OFFENDED ANYONE. JUST REMEMBER, I DO NOT HATE AND I DO NOT DISCRIMINATE. YOU CAN READ ON NOW.]]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

What does it matter that they are sinners to you? Christ hung out with sinners. In fact he drank water drawn by a Samaritan woman. An abomination to the Jews.

I don't hate you, I am just saddened that Christianity today seems so negative. Homosexuals are sinners, Abortionists are murderers. Whether or not these accusations are true depends on how one communes with their God. You choose to do it by interpreting the bible in a literal way that suits your church's doctrines.

Judge not, less ye be judged.

What you do for these, the least of my brothers, so you do for me.

I tell you, you must love your enemies.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

Denying someone a right you enjoy because you believe them to be a sinner is itself sin. A bigger sin since you should be following Christ.

If God wants these people to repent of their homosexuality that is between Him and them, you and I are called to treat them as brothers and sisters. Period.

As for not being born gay, I don't know. I have only my experience. From a very early age I knew there was something different about girls. I had no idea what it was all about, but I knew even then that I was attracted to them.

We do not choose our sexuality. If you consciously made a decision to be attracted to women and not men then you are a bi-sexual; attracted to both sexes and giving you the option. Most of us do not have that choice. You can not be recruited, you can not be bullied, you can not make a choice as to what type of person you are attracted to.

You're energy and zeal would be better spent in spreading the love that Christ demanded we show rather than why gays should be discriminated against.

Posted 10 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Adam M. Snow

10 Years Ago

The bible does tell us to love one another, yes. But we don't have to agree to their lifestyles. The.. read more
Mark

10 Years Ago

Dude, you can't be talked into being gay. you are or you are not. Did you make a decision to be attr.. read more



Reviews

Disagreeing and Judging 2 very different words we often confuse. Nevertheless thanks for sharing your thoughts, this is a very sticky topic you've got here. Just to mention I do not believe in Religious practice but spirituality and love.

Posted 9 Years Ago


love covers. Love also convicts. I think what people may be missing is that second attempt. By discussing homosexuality in this manner - I don't think you are condemning. Satan does that. People do that - God doesn't - but the word the Bible can convict. All you can do is speak your heart - the rest will fall where it will. For those who bring up other areas - there is a difference between universal wisdom and relational wisdom. For the Jewish nation who do not yet believe in Christ - pork is off the menu. for the Gentiles who are not supposed to attempt to be Jewish - we can eat what we want. A lot of the levitical laws were designed to keep people safe and aren't applicable. I do believe God and Christ love everyone - but wed all engage in behaviors, in sins, in whatever you want to call it we all do things that take us away from what God intended. I am heterosexual. I do not believe that homosexuality is a God ordained path. I don't believe premarital sex is a God ordained path. I do believe tithing is God ordained. if I don't tithe - I take myself out of the blessing of my creator. By sleeping with other people before I got married - did I complicate my life? Yup I sure did. Does God still love me? he sure does. Would I have sex outside of marriage again? NOPE. I've seen homosexual family members - couples leave my own church because of the stand on gay marriage. Will God impinge on your free will to partner with someone you love of the same sex? Probably not. Do I as a Christian have to say its God ordained when I do not believe it is? No. Do I have a right to pick at you or judge you? No. We can love all people and hang out with them, break bread with them - open our lives and hearts to them if we believe differently but I would hope those who call themselves enlightened would extend the same grace to us - as we are being asked to extend to others. I have agreed to disagree with those whom I love who are in same sex marriages and relationships. They respect my Christianity. I think this is all you are asking. It is an extremely unpopular position to take - but ultimately we speak peace we speak life. that's all we can do.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"The bible says"

Let me stop you right there. Since when is the Bible the basis for morality? There are countless rules listed in the Bible that we don't follow and that (in the Bible) God doesn't follow. For example, no murder. God (in the Bible) smites those who disobey, or sometimes even innocents like (2 Kings 2:23-24 NAB) children who make fun of a person.

"Satan is using gays to attack Christianity."

Okay, if you genuinely believe Satan is the father of all sin and lies, he could do a lot better than that. The horror! He is allowing two men/two women to love each other! Horrible, terrible!

"As a Christian, I've been attacked online for expressing my freedom of beliefs."

Nothing should be immune to criticism. Nothing.

"They are trying to force the gay’s lifestyles on us Christians, all because we cannot support sin."

Kind of like how you're forcing a straight lifestyle on them? And it's we Christians, not us Christians.

"That has been God's plan since the beginning of time, since He created Adam and Eve."

I'm not exactly sure that this argument retains any validity whatsoever considering the fact that Adam and Eve basically brought sin upon the world.

One thing you've repeatedly said is that this is not hate. I'm pretty sure that denying two consenting adults the right to love is hate. But, as I am a filthy sinner, I need you to tell me.

Posted 9 Years Ago


I think the biggest misconception people have is that you must completely agree with someone or their lifestyle to care about them. This particular topic is a difficult one to approach nowadays if you say you disagree with it then you MUST hate them. I have gay cousins, I don't agree with their lifestyle choices but I do love them nonetheless. I think you did a good job on expressing how you feel on the matter.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A very hard topic. I have a gay step-brother. A good man who lived a good life. He goes to church and pray. I see no wrong in him. I believe Jesus wouldn't either. My father drank, beat woman and killed people. He told me if he went to church one day a year. He was forgiven. I hope God watches all of us. Some sins cannot be forgotten. Maybe somethings are too hard for people to grasp. I hope we follow Jesus ways. Forgiveness and love. Always a pleasure to read your words.
Coyote

Posted 10 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

I'm not going to write a huge rebuttal to this.

You know what else is sin?

Shellfish, eating pork and birds, being fat, wearing mixed or torn fabric, shaving ever, drinking, working on Saturdays, round haircuts, touching anything made of leather, wearing gold, touching an unclean animal, lying, cross-breeding animals, selling land permanently etc.

So, what's that about gays you were saying? And how many of the sins above are you guilty of?

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I was made to believe that the Christianity advocates love, charity and compassion, among others. but i was so much disillusioned to see and observe that some members of religious institutions are actually purveyor of discrimination and hate. The bible is interpreted by humans and we could draw out conjectures from it that could validate our self-righteous ideas or we can even use it for our own convenience or use it even to profit. you may claim that this write is not an anti-gay but the piece could speak for itself.


Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

With all due respect anti is word used before a noun or noun phrase to indicate opposition to the concept expressed by the noun or noun phrase. You are against homosexuality based on your religious beliefs therefore you are anti gay you really can't dress it up any other way. The bible is a funny thing it can be used to justify all sorts of things based on what you want it to say. You say you don't discriminate yet you decry the lifestyle. Decry means to publicly denounce. You may present your opinions as it's just the way you think based on the way you interpret the bible and you may have gay people in your circle of friends and family. You may not reject them as individual people but you do condemn them as a group. I find your conjectures and your conclusions to be diametrically opposed. Therefore your arguments actually negate each other. I do believe in calling them as I see them.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What does it matter that they are sinners to you? Christ hung out with sinners. In fact he drank water drawn by a Samaritan woman. An abomination to the Jews.

I don't hate you, I am just saddened that Christianity today seems so negative. Homosexuals are sinners, Abortionists are murderers. Whether or not these accusations are true depends on how one communes with their God. You choose to do it by interpreting the bible in a literal way that suits your church's doctrines.

Judge not, less ye be judged.

What you do for these, the least of my brothers, so you do for me.

I tell you, you must love your enemies.

Love your neighbor as yourself.

Denying someone a right you enjoy because you believe them to be a sinner is itself sin. A bigger sin since you should be following Christ.

If God wants these people to repent of their homosexuality that is between Him and them, you and I are called to treat them as brothers and sisters. Period.

As for not being born gay, I don't know. I have only my experience. From a very early age I knew there was something different about girls. I had no idea what it was all about, but I knew even then that I was attracted to them.

We do not choose our sexuality. If you consciously made a decision to be attracted to women and not men then you are a bi-sexual; attracted to both sexes and giving you the option. Most of us do not have that choice. You can not be recruited, you can not be bullied, you can not make a choice as to what type of person you are attracted to.

You're energy and zeal would be better spent in spreading the love that Christ demanded we show rather than why gays should be discriminated against.

Posted 10 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.

Adam M. Snow

10 Years Ago

The bible does tell us to love one another, yes. But we don't have to agree to their lifestyles. The.. read more
Mark

10 Years Ago

Dude, you can't be talked into being gay. you are or you are not. Did you make a decision to be attr.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

585 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 1, 2014
Last Updated on March 1, 2014
Tags: night, death, nature, family, friend, love, romance, world, earth, beauty, blind, dark, poetry, prose, short, dream, fantasy, snow, homosexuals, time, haiku, lyrics, faith, hope, ghost, pain, gay, new, epic, fanfict, sonnet

Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Daffodil Daffodil

A Poem by KeelyJane


Vanity Vanity

A Poem by Tate Morgan