God's Not Done with Us

God's Not Done with Us

A Story by Adam M. Snow
"

God's not done with us. Don't be silent, let your voice be heard. Be courageous and make a stand. The time is now more than ever. A great Revival is coming. Let His voice be heard.

"


In my opinion, real Christians are the ones who are being ridiculed, mocked, threatened and even killed for their beliefs, because they're the ones who refuses to remain silent. Even through the fear of death, they find the strength to call out to God and not deny His name. I, myself refuse to remain silent and because of that, I've been ridiculed, I've been mocked and I've been threatened because of my faith, my beliefs and if death were to come my way, I too will have the strength to call out to God and let death take me. I will never in any situation, deny Christ my Savior. To all you Christians, Saints, Brethren and Sisters who are afraid, silent, afraid of the world and prideful; how much do you love God? When Jesus laid down His life, He did it for you. Do you have what it takes to lay down your life, to take on the world for His namesake? Do you have the courage to fight, to speak up, to be the servant God wants you to be? Time is changing; yes we are being persecuted and the time is now more than ever to speak up. Speak up, you Christians, you Saints of God make a stand, be courageous and never let your voice be silent. There's a great Revival coming, I can feel it in my heart and my soul. God's not done with America. God's not done with Israel. God's not done with Canada. God's not done with Mexico, China, Japan, the U.K. God's not done with the world. There's a great Revival coming and our voice, His voice will be heard. Christ came down to lead by example and we should follow, not hide and remain silent. His Word is love, not hate and His Word should not be left silent. Do unto those what you would want done unto you. Help those who need lifting. Feed those who are hungry. Clothes those who are naked. Christ is returning soon and there are those who still needs help, your help, His help. Let Christ work through you. Don't be afraid, be courageous. Don't be silent, speak up. Don't just sit through this, make a stand. Don't give in to what the world thinks of you, give in to what God commands of you. Be courageous and be the Saint He made you to be. The great Revival is coming and again I say, 'Let our voice, His voice be heard.'

“Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12 NKJV

© 2015 Adam M. Snow


Author's Note

Adam M. Snow
Please share this

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Strong words Adam, I believe everything you have written. Saying you are a Christian is easy, showing you are a Christian takes fortitude and courage. Despite the turmoil in the world I agree that God's final plan has yet to be put into effect. Thank you for your conviction and I look forward to corresponding with you. Many Blessings, Richie B.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Every faith has it's good and bad, sort of like a flip of the coin. Now if you want my personal opinion. ad prophetas: Non exclamaverunt tragdies, ut de Sacro praesertim vertente Anno 17. Neque dici non vanitas, ut dictum est XCVII A.C. King James Old Testament.

Posted 3 Years Ago


I agree that we should speak up. Its not just for a Christian, it might be a Hindu or Muslim or anyone.
Finally all that stands is love, humanity and "He The Supreme"

Posted 7 Years Ago


From your picture with the beard and the thoughtful gaze I am struck by the possibility that you are enjoying some type of Messiah complex. Enjoy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


busterlee

8 Years Ago

Burn em in hell.
SleeplessVolcano

8 Years Ago

Mmm....the term "Messiah complex", although a psychological term divised to label genuinely deranged.. read more
busterlee

8 Years Ago

You wear it well.
Strong words Adam, I believe everything you have written. Saying you are a Christian is easy, showing you are a Christian takes fortitude and courage. Despite the turmoil in the world I agree that God's final plan has yet to be put into effect. Thank you for your conviction and I look forward to corresponding with you. Many Blessings, Richie B.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Trying to be kind but overall this a poorly written sermonic piece which capitalizes on postures generated by many, many, many, many....evangelist before the author. I do appreciate the irony of the hubris displayed in literally capitalizing the words Saints, Brethren, and Sisters for impact, clearly placing humans on the same footing as the Christian god being acknowledged. I wonder what the almighty would say about such declarative prose? Also interested in why the Word, recognizing the Bible gets capitalized but the voice, which is also the music of the god recognized in this piece, is small and weak, even when its "His" voice.

Its also becoming more and more difficult for the readers and listeners to pay attention to statements from the most privileged and overabundant group of people in the past 3000 years of human history discuss being oppressed and silenced. If an author wants to substantiate a claim like that it better have something better than what was composed in this piece.

Clean up the language, pay attention to the message you as the author are trying to convey, and find a unique perspective to approach the "preaching to the choir" type message which has been coveted from the many, many, many, many...Sunday morning messages heard round the world.

Oh, and for anyone who isn't a Christian, you're god, or your denial or a god or many gods, is fine topic for conversation as well. Get writing!

Posted 8 Years Ago


I agree. I was very lucky. When I was in the Army. I volunteered for food, water and food missions. My unit was a medical unit. We would go to places in Africa, Central America and Asia. The medical team would treat people, we would bring water and food to people in need. In the deepest and darkest parts of the world. Christians were feeding and helping the suffering. They live in bad places and gave concern, kindness and were fearless. I do believe. The people who have known love, concern and kindness. They will find paradise one day. Thank you my friend for sharing your words and thoughts.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

...doing all to stand, stand.

Posted 8 Years Ago


I believe in world peace and equality. Christians had 2000 years to achieve it and they have failed because of their lust for war and greed.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Yes, Jesus died on the Cross for us, he suffered the pain of death. True Christians who are afraid right now need encouragement. We will all find out how strong we really are and if we will stand up for our beliefs/Him or run like some of His apostles did. We will find out if we are willing to die for Him as He died for us. The day is indeed coming, the hour and the minute and the second.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I do believe we have to look to the Lord and ask for Him to give us the courage and strength to stand firm in the world and to follow His Word no matter what obstacles we face in this life. We need to stand in truth even when people don't agree or see why we do it, but in time we hope and pray God will open their eyes to receive the truth of His Word and accept it for their lives and finally find their true freedom and love that they can only find in Him.

This review was written for a previous version of this writing

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

782 Views
11 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 28, 2015
Last Updated on October 31, 2015
Tags: revival, religious, religion, christian, christianity, god, jesus, christ, lord, sonofgod, saint, courageous, courage, faith, makethisviral, sharethis, poetry, hope, love, story, halloween, scary, bible, voice, world, america

Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic


Downfall Downfall

A Poem by A. Amos