Imaginary -Chapter 2-

Imaginary -Chapter 2-

A Chapter by Adam M. Snow
"

Imagine you’re this woman who was living an ordinary life. Always caring, never hurt anyone in your lifetime. One day while you lie asleep in your bed, you heard a noise coming from within your house.

"

***Please note that this contains a very short mature scene***

-Chapter 2-

The Unwanted Visitors

 

Is there someone in my house?” I said petrified and afraid as I continued on, “It couldn’t be my dog; she’s in my room with me.” I thought to myself. I reach for my phone but the line was dead; my cell phone was left down stairs. I got up, shaking tremendously, afraid not knowing what will come. Quietly I haste to the stairs; I glance swiftly to see who might be below me. I couldn’t believe my eyes, there were four masked men in my house, two had guns; all are wearing black from head to toe.

 

I gasp out loud, afraid and in shock as I ran for my room. I tried to be as quiet but I wasn’t as quiet as I wanted to be. I might’ve made just enough noise to catch their attention or maybe they did not hear me at all. I wish it was that but it wasn’t.

 

“Theirs someone in the house!” One of them said franticly. Their leader orders them to split up. I could hear as two of them came up the stairs; one went my way, the other down the hall. I quickly and quietly ran into my closet. I hid there hoping to not be found. I saw the shadow on my floor as he walks into my room. I just froze, scared knowing that I am going to be found; sure enough I was. He grabs my arm as I try to break free, I kick and I scream but it was no use. Scarlet wakes from her sleep to see me struggling; she knew I was in trouble. She got up and attacks the man on his left arm. With his right hand, he grabs for his gun; I plead for her life but he shot her dead. The sound of the gunshot following Scarlet final cry, echoes through out the house. I was hysterical and crying; I just lost one of my best friend right in front of me.

 

The guy, he throws me out of my room onto the floor. I slowly got up and glance out the window to my left; outside was the same white van from earlier. I now know that they’ve been watching me. He grabs me again by the same arm; he points the gun at my back, I can feel it pressed up against me. The man, he forces me downstairs where I meet his boss. He yells at me; with the gun in his hand, he hits me across my face with it. My nose it bled, the pain I feel excruciating. He demands I tell him where all my money and jewelries are. I am in so much pain and so scared that I could not answer. Upset as he was, he hits me with his gun again, this time breaking my nose. Right then I said with a great outburst,

“THERE IS A SAFE; THERE IS A SAFE IN MY LIBRARY BEHIND THE PAINTING OF A RAVEN! The combination is five, twenty two, seventeen, four. There’s little over fifty grand and some expensive jewelry in there. I have a jewelry box in my room. Just take everything, please! JUST TAKE IT ALL!”

 

The boss, he grabs me by my hair pulling my head up forcefully; he said with a sarcastic voice, “There, that wasn’t too hard now was it?” He orders everyone to go and retrieve all my money and jewelry, he stays behind with me. He waits for everyone to be out-of-site, before grabbing me and taking me into one of the downstairs bedroom where he locks the door and throws me onto the bed; I just knew what was to come and there would be no way to avoid it. He began to forcefully remove all my clothes. I scream while I try to fight him, I really did; I was unmatched for he was much stronger than I ever was. Then it happened, I now felt him inside me as he continues to rape me. I am crying, pleading as I couldn’t help myself but to breathe heavily. He keeps on yelling at me to shut up as he kept on abusing my body. I felt warmness inside me; I just knew he was done. After he puts his pants back on, he leans over me as I lie there hopeless on the bed. I heard as he whispers in my ear as he covers my mouth,

“You will never speak of this to no one.”

That’s when I felt it, the most excruciating pain I had ever felt as he plunges the knife in my side, over and over again; leaving me bloody and naked on that bed as I now lay dieing.

 

I heard a door open and close as they left; with little strength I have, I managed to push myself off that bed. I scream, calling for help as I try to crawl to the front door. I was just inches from it when I collapsed. Less than an hour later, cops showed up; I was too long gone.

 

It was now seven thirty in the morning; there are media vans, police and fire department, all of which had surrounded my house. Arriving now was a black 1984 mustang; it was Thomas. He ran to my house hoping I was ok; the cops prevented him from proceeding inside. He was able to get a glimpse of the body bag lying on the floor; he knew it was me. Thomas demanded that the cops tell him what had happened. After being told, Thomas freaked and fell to his knees, bursting into tears. The rest of that year, Thomas could not stop thinking about me. He lived on with a cloud of despair, hanging just above his head.



© 2011 Adam M. Snow


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Adam M. Snow
***Imagine you’re this woman who was living an ordinary life. Always caring, never hurt anyone in your lifetime. One day while you lie asleep in your bed, you heard a noise coming from within your house. Could it be your dog knocking stuff over again? That’s when you get out of bed and take a look and see. But what you saw would be the very last thing you’d ever see, will alive anyways. You were just living your own life when your life was stolen from you, for what? What else money. Now you’re dead yet you cannot rest until your killers are found but the thing is, the only one who could see you now is a little girl not an age past five. This is what happened to Serenity, a woman who lost her life over money. Now this little girl is Serenity’s last hope but the thing is, her single father thinks that Serenity is her imaginary friend. What would you do if the only person you must rely on is but a kid, and the only way for your spirit to be at peace is through her?***



This is actually a book that I'm working on but the thing is, I've never written a book before. So I decided to upload what all I have so far and get some help and advice from you guys on trying to make it better.... So that's why I ask, "Is this a good start for a book and is there anything that I should fix or correct with this?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Ok that was good. You can't just leave me hanging!!! I have t admit I did cringe when I read the part about him raping her and stabbing her. Everything flowed and I understood what she was telling. I thought it was really good and suspenseful! You have got to send me the next part! Ok? Thanks for writing this book!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow...
Really suspenseful, especially when Thomas gets upset!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

this is too sad. i can't read anymore.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
?
Wow, This was written very well. Kept me captavated. Couldnt stop till the end and then didnt want it to end. The descriptions and imagery was awesome, was able to play the whole scene out in my mind as I read.
Awesome story

Posted 12 Years Ago


Um. I'm sorry. I'm NOT allowed to read M-rated material, and this chapter for me, was sort of M-rated. At least give me a warning before writing M-rated and requesting, 'kay? It made me...disturbed and uncomfortable.

Okay, besides that: I liked how you grabbed my attention from the beginning. I could really connect to this narrator, because I feel that she is a like a real person and I actually care about her.
Also: there were some grammar errors, mostly spelling, which I hope you'd find after an edit. I also noticed that you keep on switching from past tense to present tense, so you might want to fix that because I got confused.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Ok that was good. You can't just leave me hanging!!! I have t admit I did cringe when I read the part about him raping her and stabbing her. Everything flowed and I understood what she was telling. I thought it was really good and suspenseful! You have got to send me the next part! Ok? Thanks for writing this book!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

746 Views
15 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 25, 2011
Last Updated on November 15, 2011
Tags: book, chapter, poetry, sonnet, ode, haiku, dark, death, gothic, emotional, emo, rose, imaginary, fiction, fantasy, nature, teen, youth, child, children, family, friend, betrayal, snow, fanfict, twilight, christmas, tragedy, art


Author

Adam M. Snow
Adam M. Snow

Phoenix , AZ



About
"The writer’s mind, can surpass even the most intellectual minds." –Adam M. Snow I keep my work clean, I write to inspire others. Some people would even call me a philosopher, but w.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..