Hope

Hope

A Poem by Someones

Hope.. for some people it might be the best thing on earth, their salvation even. For me hope its a curse, i hate being a girl that constantly hopes for things, I hate dreaming, I hate having positive thoughts, I hate all that because with all the hope comes the whole failure, and some people might say that I am afraid of failure and Im not, because I’ve been there and I am one.
With hope theres always a last chance, but for me that last chance becomes the worst mistake.
Since I was a little girl I started dreaming big, but all my dreams have actually never come true and maybe its because I dont put my 100% effort to accomplish them or maybe because I am too lazy for that, and yes I know its my fault. But I hate always having that bit of a hope because later that but of a hope becomes the one who keeps me awake at night, the one who put me in tears, and the one who make me feel stupid for even believing that I was capable of accomplish something. I just would want to be the hopeless girl, instead of the girl that dreams but always fails.

© 2017 Someones


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

There is truth in this write, very well said

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

74 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 14, 2017
Last Updated on December 14, 2017

Author

Someones
Someones

About
A sad little person sometimes more..

Writing
Laziness Laziness

A Poem by Someones





Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114