Pigs Squealing

Pigs Squealing

A Chapter by Song Bird
"

The beginning of the horrors yet to occur

"

Oh grandmother what big teeth you have.... the wolf smiled it's pearly white teeth gleaming it's jagged edges seeming to be accentuated in the cold sinister energy of cold blooded hunger it gave out "THE BETTER TO EAT YOU WITH MY DEAR!!!"

 

A little girl shivering behind the oak closet huddled between her stuffed animals their glass eyes emiting signs of warmth as they usually instilled in her. Her Mom's screams reawakened her to the nightmare occuring outside the warm imagination of the five year old. She gasped her dark green eyes blazing in intrest as she strained her eyes to the crack of light appearing from beneath the closet door. She watched fixated. Her mom her dark brown hair was tangled and wild against her wet forehead clutching the end of a lamp as if it were her only hope. A hoarse laugh broke the sad scene and brought shivers to the very soul of the little girl as she clutched her brown teddy bear in fright. Her mom shouted "Please stop!!!" her crys were laughed upon by a deformed creature that the girl could not see quite clearly. "Please, please!" it mocked it's lips slavering with drool. "Your husband was a big fat delicious morsel but you look good enough than to of him!" a dishevled hand pointed to a lump laying on the floor. "No please!!!" the woman cried but the fiqure was ontop of her growling as it tore through flesh and bone teeth enveloping the corpse. The daughter screamed and cried as she ran out of the closet her parents had shoved her into and began pounding on the black creature eating her Mommy. "Leave my Mommy alone!" she screamed beating her little fists against the thing hurting her mom. The beast laughed as he gripped the girl and turned on the bedrooms lights. She shreiked at the big black bloodthirsty being whose puss yellow eyes bore into her young soul. It's teeth gleamoing white and stained with the blood and gristle of her parents the wet snot pouring hotly out of it's nose and onto her. She cried and was enveloped in the horrfying sensation. As she was about ready to faint she heard the beast's gurgling whispers she heard the growl "Whose afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?"



© 2012 Song Bird


Author's Note

Song Bird
iqnore grammar problems :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on April 9, 2012
Last Updated on April 9, 2012
Tags: dark, death, fear, love, romance, blood, horror, supernatural, mysterious, monsters, stories


Author

Song Bird
Song Bird

About
I love reading,writing, and playing music. more..

Writing