~Wandering with the wind

~Wandering with the wind

A Poem by Sophy Freebirds
"

Crave to fly to every corner of the earth

"
Earth echoes its greeting,
Ripe leaves do its bidding.

A chaste kiss on my eyelids...
Playing with my silky strands...
Tangling it in his wildness,
Wrapping me in breezy whorl...

Kissing my neck,my head tilts..
Engulfing me in his warm built.

Tickle my senses to corridors of ecstacy,
Ablaze the shadows of my dormant frenzy...

Capture every single cell,
Free me from this hell....

Dissolve me in your arms...
Embrace my every qualm.

Take me,with your roar..
Wing me,that i soar.....

Let my each veiled grain wander...
Absorbing nature's essence in wonder....

© 2015 Sophy Freebirds


Author's Note

Sophy Freebirds
The weather here is windy today... And after the heat.This was a very welcome change.. Enjoy :) xx

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Oh my Sophy Freebirds, it is so beautiful: The beginning beckoning to the earth and then building layers of sensual lure: Tangling it in his wildness, Wrapping me in breezy whorl...I love the surprise entering into line 3: Next: [Ablaze the shadows of my dormant frenzy... Continues to build the picture of excitement]: Take me,with your roar.. Wing me,that i soar..... Again, great metaphors; refined lovely description; fresh (Ha) wrote Flesh: Last stanza is brilliant: love the syllable usage: of wander and wonder and forget about the plea: Let my each veiled grain wander... Absorbing nature's essence in wonder....You are so very talented! Thank you so very much-your words blew me someone in the cosmos. I loved it. Truly beautiful.



Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Take me with your roar... Wing me that I soar...
Beautiful romantic poetry. truly... Pat

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Yes indeed, that old wind can reach places no one else can ?

Blissfully creative Sophy, the metaphor is sublime, I see you have lost none of your imaginative writing flare since I was last on Writers Cafe !

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Sophy Freebirds

9 Years Ago

That trait of mine is expanding mate.Courtesy of encouragement of poets like you. thank you so much .. read more
I enjoyed, as always. Thanks for sharing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


You make the change in weather sound like such a beautiful sensual experience.
Wonderful poetry Sophy.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Amazing work.. good weather is what I always crave for.. It relaxes me down and says, sit down boy, enjoy my pleasures first. Loved it.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

the analogy of the wind as a lover is so well done here...we often are afraid of the power of the wind, but here you depict it as gentle in its caress, even with what it is capable of.

Posted 9 Years Ago


my computer room is now windy, wild and sensuously whirling in a whorl now :) nice ride says i! ;) when caught by the wind we go where it wills ..
E.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

beautiful!!!! I to love the wind so I know where your coming from!

Posted 9 Years Ago


I love everything about this poem, it's amazing.

Posted 9 Years Ago


Oh, I thought I had review this... maybe I failed to hit submit! Anyway, I get such a sense of freedom and release from your words. I am lifted by the ecstasy and love expressed. Great job!

Posted 9 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1072 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 2, 2015
Last Updated on March 2, 2015

Author

Sophy Freebirds
Sophy Freebirds

Balangir, Odisha, India



About
Christened as Sophy i try to live up to this name.Introduction is something i am never good at.But if you want to know me,read me. My Real name is Ankita Sagar.Will be turning 19 soon this Septembe.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Aware Aware

A Poem by Sami Khalil