Meeting the Mother

Meeting the Mother

A Chapter by Mystic_Angel
"

The trio talk to Mother Nature

"

Normal POV 


"WOW I can't believe we're looking at Nakquiyusha through a mirror!" Serenity exclaimed.

"Boy I believe you.." Braxton said looking at Cold astonished, "What are you?"

"That I don't know sir, but that is what I have come to find out." Cold said tapping on the mirror's center.

He repeatedly tapped for two-three minutes before stopping and holding Serenity's hand and smiling at her.

The mirror brings the image of the house closer to the trio.

A woman's silhouette appeared before fading into color.

Long, dark, soft looking hair framing her ovaled face. Her brown eyes glittering in happiness. She was clothed in an simple white dress that fell off her shoulders illuminating her natural tanned skin.

His Mother. Mother Nature. 

"Cold,hello darling it has been such a long time since you have contacted me.Cold,who are these people?" Mother Nature said looking at us questioningly. 

"Hello mother, this girl is Serenity,and this is her father," He said gesturing towards the both of us. "I have told them about Nakquiyusha, I feel we can trust these humans." Cold said smiling at his mother.

"Cold I have explained to you and your brother that we do not need humans to know about our world-"

"But mother, Serenity has known for many years about me not being human," He interrupted her, "She has known since she was seven years old and has not told a single soul of my non-human state, but there is something I would like to know mother, what am I?" 

Mother Nature sighs, pinching the end of her nose as if in frustration.

"You and Heat are the Creators. You know that you go to the human world to make their weather,every 500 years I create new Creators.You and your brother were both born from me, but not as you would think. You both come from the dirt and stone from Bojasha mountains and Casporike forest. The Creators before you come back to Nakquiyusha when their life is about to end they hold the dirt and stone on their hearts and then they die. From there, I dust the old Creators and the soon to be with special powder called Twyuk, the same powder I dusted on you and Heat when you were four years old, and that is how you and Heat came to be." 

Serenity's father is starring at Mother Nature with wide eyes at this point.

"So that was the special powder, well then why do you have to create them every 500 years,how long will my life span be?" Cold bombarded his mother with questions.

"The average life span of Creators is about 500 years old,which is why I create new ones. Although I have wondered about the reproductive side." Mother Nature said cocking her head to the side as if trying to find out a puzzle. 

"Mother, thank you for the information. I can now feel relieved of having such a mystery upon me." Cold said sighing and slightly gripping Serenity's hand. 

Mother Nature noticed this," Girl, how can we be so sure as to trust you?"

"I have known about Cold and Heat for a very  long time, I have never told anyone about them being different and I don't plan to." She says with a look of honesty.

Mother Nature leaned in closer as if to look into the girl's heart and concluded she was telling the truth.She nodded toward Serenity and turned to look at Braxton who was standing there looking like a fish gaping for water. 

"What about you sir,can I trust you?"

Braxton nodding his head slowly then fiercely saying, "I'm still trying to wrap my head around this but I know its not something everybody should know about so I will keep everything a secret." 

Mother Nature smiles at the trio, "Very well, Cold you seem to be doing a good job in the human world, I trust you won't tell anyone else about Nakquiyusha.Will you?" 

"No mother, I just wanted Serenity and her father to know because, well mother I love her."

This comment made Serenity blush.

"Love," She says smiling at the teenagers holding hands,"Well then may the best of luck to you both." Mother Nature said smiling at the couple.

Braxton even seemed to be believing the couple's love was real and not just puppy love. He would have talk with Cold later though.

"Well may child I must be going, and when you contact me again please do tell me about the reproductive stage you two have accomplished. I do wish to see the offspring of Creators and humans, it will be a blast." Mother Nature said waving goodbye as the beautiful world of Nakquiyusha started to disappear and fading into black, with the ice on the human world slowly started to melt on the mirror.

Cold and Serenity both stood there with blushed and gaped faces until Braxton said, "I'm going to get a towel all this water on my floor." He said running off as both of young ones were thinking about what the beauty in the mirror just said.

'The reproductive stage....... The offspring of Creators and Humans....'



© 2013 Mystic_Angel


Author's Note

Mystic_Angel
Nakquiyusha = (Nak-we-you-sha)

Bojasha = (Bo-ja-sha)

Casporike = (Cas-per-reek)

Twyuk = ( Twai-uk)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg, I loved it!!

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Mystic_Angel

10 Years Ago

:) thank you
Ellie EM

10 Years Ago

No prob... ^-^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

236 Views
1 Review
Added on August 1, 2013
Last Updated on August 1, 2013
Tags: nature, mother, mirror, fantasy


Author

Mystic_Angel
Mystic_Angel

Natchez, MS



About
I have been writing random fan-fiction for anime/manga for over a year, I even tried making a few original ones. Now I want to branch out and try new things like poetry and short stories. I enjoy watc.. more..

Writing
Free Free

A Story by Mystic_Angel