Forgotten Promises

Forgotten Promises

A Story by Desiree O'Neal

I had made a promise to someone who I held dear, that person said they would be with me forever, but where are they? I can't see them in the future. They said they would be with me till the end, but there nowhere to be seen. They're long gone. Just packed up and left. No note, no goodbye. Don't you remember? You said you would stay by my side... but you didn't. Maybe you forgot the promise that you made. I'm sorry I made a few mistakes. I did try and I did do my best, maybe it's best you left. But I do miss you. I wish thing could have turned out differently.

© 2018 Desiree O'Neal


Author's Note

Desiree O'Neal
I honestly don't know what I was trying to do with this piece. just sitting in a class and remembered a promises an ex told me and so I decided to write a little story about it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good and honestly relatable from both sides. I have both been the leaver and the left, of course I left with good reasons or intentions but I often regret them to the highest notion.

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Desiree O'Neal

6 Years Ago

Thank you for taking the time to comment. And yeah, it's not always the best feeling no matter if yo.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 9, 2018
Last Updated on February 17, 2018

Author

Desiree O'Neal
Desiree O'Neal

About
I'm young but I love to write. I love anime, cats and I like to draw. more..

Writing
Young Young

A Poem by Desiree O'Neal