Completed Chapter 7: "Another encounter"

Completed Chapter 7: "Another encounter"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 7 of Completed

"

Hiroyuki walks over and asked, “Is everything alright?” Eiko turns around and sees him. Her mouth widens in surprise and she points at him. She asked, “What are you doing here?” He answered, “I was just walking my dog.” He points to his dog. Fumiko and Shinji ran to the dog and started petting it. Their eyes were shining from the sight and touch of the white fluffy dog. Fumiko stare at Hiroyuki curiously.


She asked, “Hey mister, are you big sis’s boyfriend?” Eiko flicks her forehead and said aloud, “HELL NO!” Fumiko held her forehead and pouted. She said in a low voice, “Okay, I get it.. You didn’t need to flick my forehead. It hurts.” Hiroyuki lets out a laugh and said in a sly tone, “You didn’t had to reject it that hard. Is it that bad to date me?” Eiko makes a disgusted face and said unsarcastically, “Wow… I never thought you were that full of yourself. You just gave me another reason why I don’t want to date you. I rather date your dog than you.”

Fumiko and Shinji laughs loudly at him. They both pointed their fingers at him and said out loud, “Big sis rejected you so easily! She didn’t give it a second thought!” Hiroyuki becomes a bit flustered. He starts to stay quiet. Eiko blinks and stares at him. She asked curiously, “Why is your face getting red? Are you actually getting embarrassed?” Hiroyuki looks away and said quickly, “It’s just cold outside!” She said unconvinced, “Ah, alright.” She introduced her siblings to him. Hiroyuki said, “Nice to meet you, Shinji and Fumiko.” They both said, “Same here, Hiroyuki.” Eiko said, “We are going to the cafe to grab a bite to eat. Want to join?” He replied, “I would like to but does the cafe even allow dogs inside?” She said, “They have seats outside. We can eat outside.” He said, “Well then, I will join you”.


They walked together from the park to the cafe. It took about ten mins. Hiroyuki was walking right next to Eiko. In front of Eiko, the twins were holding hands together. He stared at them holding hands. Then, he stared at Eiko’s empty hand. He sneakily tried to put his hand closer and closer to hers. His finger was about to touch her pinky. Until, the twins yelled, “WE ARE HERE!!” Hiroyuki becomes startled and quickly pulled his hand away. Eiko noticed him pulling his hand away. She asked concerned, “Is something wrong?” He shook his head and said nervously, “Y-yeah, I am fine. L-let’s go to the cafe.” He ran ahead to the cafe. She looked at him in confusion and thought in her head, “What was that all about?”


Hiroyuki and the twins are waiting at the front of the cafe. The twins exclaimed, “Hurry up big sis!” Eiko walks quickly to meet up with them. She looked at the twins and asked them, “What would you like to get?” The twins both said happily, “We both want the usual! Two hot chocolates and two vanilla crepes!” Eiko smiles and said, “Alrighty! Wait outside with Hiroyuki. Don’t cause him any trouble!” The twins nodded and looked for some seats.


Eiko turns around to look at Hiroyuki. She asked him, “Is there anything you want?” He said, “I will get one latte.” She said, “That’s it? Anything else to eat?” He said, “I am not really hungry. I already ate something.” She said, “Well alright. One latte coming up.” She walks ahead inside the cafe. Hiroyuki shouted, “Wait!” She turns around. He gives her some money. Eiko looks at him with a blank face and asked, “What is that for?” He replies, “For the latte?” She said, “It’s just a latte. I can pay for it.”


He starts to frown a bit and shoves money to her hands. He said stubbornly, “Stop being stubborn and take it. It wouldn’t be right for you to pay for me.” Eiko stares at the money in her hand and puts it back to his hand. She looks straight in the eyes and said, “It wouldn’t hurt for me to treat you this once. You’re the one being stubborn. Just take my offer.” Her hands firmly holds his hands. She said, “If you don’t stop being stubborn, I am never going to let my hands go. I am going to keep the money in your hands and not let go. Not until you let me treat you.”


She continued to stare seriously in his eyes and he couldn’t look away. He felt the warmth coming from her hands. He was dazed for a moment and then realizes her hands are currently in his. He starts to get a bit flustered and said quietly, “A-alright! I got it! Can you let go of my hands?” Eiko lets go and said, “See? That wasn’t that hard. I am going to order our stuff. Watch the twins for me.” She walked quickly inside the cafe. Hiroyuki puts his right hand on his forehead and starts to blush a little.


He stares at his dog. His dog is pawing at his knees and wants attention. He said, “It’s hard for me to look away when she stares at me with those eyes. And I didn’t expect her to hold my hands like that.” He crouches and picks up his dog. He pets his dog and smiles. Five mins later, Eiko comes out of the cafe with their order. She looks around and finds the twins waving. She walks over the table. She gives the twins and Hiroyuki what they ordered. The twins smile and thanked their sister.


Eiko said, “Be careful! The hot chocolate is hot!” The twins nodded and starts to blow their hot chocolate. They took a bite of their crepes and exclaimed, “Mhmmm , so yummy!!!” Hiroyuki drank his latte and stared at Eiko. He asked, “What did you order?” She said, “Milk tea and a chocolate donut.” She starts to take a sip of her milk tea and bites the donut. She smiles and said to herself, “As always, it’s so good.” He said to himself, “Wow, her smile can be cute.”


After eating at the cafe, they walked out of the cafe. Eiko said, “It’s starting to get a bit late. We got to head home now. I will see you at school.” Hiroyuki said, “Yeah, you’re right. See you at school.” She said, “Today, it was a bit fun. Maybe we can hang out another time?” He was a bit shocked and didn’t expect her to say that. His eyes widened and he smiled. He said happily, “Yeah, next time.” She nodded and waved bye. The twins said, “See you next time Hiroyuki!” He said, “Yeah, see you two next time.” Fumiko held Eiko’s left hand. Shinji held Eiko’s right hand. They walked straight towards the end of the block. Hiroyuki stared at them walking, until they turned a corner. He looked at the dog and said, “It’s time to go home.” The dog barked.


As Eiko and the twins walked back home, Fumiko said, “Hey sis.” Eiko repiled, “What is it?” She said, “I think Hiroyuki likes you.” Eiko laughed and said, “That’s a good joke.” She pouted and said, “It’s not a joke! I could tell! He kept looking at you a lot.” Eiko said, “He probably was thinking on what to talk about. Even if he was staring a lot, it isn’t really a sign that he likes me. You’re just assuming things.” She pouted more and yelled, “Well maybe… But I know that I am right! Just you see!” Eiko said sarcastically, “Yeah. yeah. I definitely believe in that happening.” Shinji said, “You never know what will happen, big sis.” Eiko shook her head and said, “We will see about that.”

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 7 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
Added on April 26, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing