Completed Chapter 11: "The meeting"

Completed Chapter 11: "The meeting"

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 11 of Completed

"

It was saturday. Eiko got dressed and wore a mid sleeved black chiffon top with white jeans. She went to Shibuya shopping district and waited for Hajime in front of the Hachiko statue. She messaged him about where she was and what she was wearing. Hajime said, “I will be there in a minute.” Eiko looks around to see where Hajime was. She sees Hiroyuki walking towards her. He stands next to her. She furrows his brow and asked, “What are you doing here?” He replies, “I am waiting someone here. What are you doing here?” She said causally, “I am also waiting for someone here.” He said, “Is that so.”


She moves a bit away from him. He looks at her and said, “What are you doing?” She said, “I don’t want my friend to misunderstand that I am associated with you.” He said, “Well alright.” She says in her mind, “How can this prick be waiting the same place as me? And where is Hajime? He said he would be here in a minute. A minute already passed. I will try messaging him again.” She messages him, “Where are you?” Hiroyuki’s phone ring and she sees him replying to a message. Her phone rings and sees that he said, “I am already here.”


Eiko looks around and messages back, “Where? I don’t see you.” Hiroyuki’s phone rings at the moment after she sends a message. He said, “I told you, I am already here.” After Hiroyuki sends a message, her phone rings. She sees his message and looks around the area again. She sends him a message, “I am just going to call you.” She automatically calls him. Hiroyuki’s phone rings and he answers.


Eiko sees him pick up the phone. He answered his phone and said, “I told you, I am already here.” He looks at her. Her jaw dropped and hears his voice coming through her phone. She hangs up on the call, staring at him flabbergasted. She points at him and said unconvinced, “How is that possible? How did you know Emiko was me?!!” He said, “Well first off, your username is obvious. I mean Emiko? That’s really familiar to your name. Second, you would tell me about a few situations at school. Especially the way you talked about me, It really confirmed who you really were. But what made me certain was that you told me about the cultural festival.” She asked confused, “What about the cultural festival that made it certain about my identity?” He answered, “Our school was the only one doing cultural festival last week. All the other schools are doing it on different weeks.”


Eiko starts to frown and faces her back towards him. She covers her face with her hands and said in her mind, “I am so embarrassed! I can’t believe he heard me say all those things. Now he knows that I talked about him!” Hiroyuki sees how upset she was. He said, “If you want, I can leave. I know you don’t like me.” She doesn’t answer him and he starts to walk away.


She suddenly grabs the end of his shirt and he stops walking. He said, “I thought you didn’t like me.” She said nervously, “I-I do hate you at times. B-but then, I-I realize you aren’t as bad as I thought. I seen how hard working you can be and how considerate you are. The online you was understanding and willing to listen to my troubles.” He become quiet and he could feel Eiko’s hands trembling.


Then her hands suddenly stop shaking. Eiko’s voice sounded less nervous and sound more confident, “Now I know who you truly are, I want to get to know you even better. I had a lot of fun playing Conqueror with you a lot! I want to continue playing with you. Can we please be friends?” His eyes widened by her response and he nodded. He said softly, “Yeah, we can be friends.” He turns around and looks into Eiko’s eyes. He said, “Do you still want to hang out?” She answered, “Of course.” He asked, “Do you want to go to the arcade and versus one another?”


She threw a fist in the air and said excited, “Hell yeah! This time I will beat you!” He smiled and said, “Let’s just see about that!” They head to the arcade and was having a long competition with all sorts of games. Eiko lost all games and she pouted. She yelled frustrated, “I can’t believe I lost again! I can never beat you!” He got up and starts to leave the arcade. She saw him leave and asked, “Where are you going?” He heads to a cafe across the arcade. She follows him and asked, “Are you hungry or something?”


He walks up the counter and orders a chocolate donut. The cashier gives him the donut and he pays. He gives the donut to Eiko. She said, “It’s for me?” He said, “Yeah, I was thinking you might get hungry.” Her stomach starts to growl. She blushes a bit from embarrassment. He smiles and said, “It’s to pay back for the latte and thanking you for hanging out with me today.” Eiko said, “Well alright. I accept your offer.” She starts eating the donut and was in heaven. She had a big grin on her face. He was happy to see her enjoying the donut.


After she was done eating, they left the cafe. Eiko asked, “Aren’t you hungry?” He said, “I am fine. I don’t usually get hungry around this time.” She said, “Ah I see.” Her phone starts to ring and she picks it up. It was her mom. She said, “Hello mom. Do you need something?” Her mom said, “Me and your dad will be going to a party tonight. Can you watch Fumiko and Shinji tonight?” Eiko answered, “Yeah sure. But what about Kenshin? Isn’t he home?” She said, “He went out to have fun with his friends. Why do you ask?” Eiko said, “Cause I am hanging out with a friend at the moment.” Her mom said, “Oh, should I just call a babysitter?”


Eiko said, “Nah, it’s fine. I can hang out longer with my friend next time.” Hiroyuki was surprised at what she said and his mouth instantly formed a smile. Her mom said, “Aww, you’re such a sweetie. I’m sorry to cut time short with your friend.” She said, “It’s alright. Have fun at the party. I will be going home now. Bye mom.” She hanged up the phone. She said, “Well you heard what happened. Sorry that I am cutting it short. I got to watch the twins.” He said, “It’s okay. Like you said we can hang out next time.” She thanked him and left. Hiroyuki watched her walk away and he was grinning from ear to ear.


She took the train and was home. The twins welcomed her back home and asked, “Were you hanging out with Rie today?” She replied, “I actually was hanging out with Hiroyuki.” The twins stared at their sister. She said, “Why are you staring at me for?” Fumiko said in bold tone, “Are you sure he isn’t your boyfriend?” Eiko pinched her cheeks and said, “I am sure he isn’t. We are just friends.” She looks unconvinced by her answer. Eiko pulls her cheeks and said, “If you keep saying he is my boyfriend, I won’t give you dessert.”


Fumiko starts to frown and pleaded that she won’t ever do it again. She stops pulling her cheeks and said, “I am going to shower first. Then, I will get dinner ready.” The twins nodded. After she went to shower, Fumiko whispered in Shinji’s ear, “Hiroyuki definitely has a thing for big sis. Big sis is just too blind to see.” Shinji nodded his head and said, “She will realize soon.” Fumiko said, “I hope so.”


After she took a shower and made dinner. She cleans the dishes and the twins watch t.v. Rie calls Eiko. Eiko heads to the kitchen and answers the call. Eiko tells her about what happens. Rie said happily, “Oh my gosh!!! I can’t believe it! Hajime was actually Hiroyuki! This is a start of a beautiful love story!” Eiko said annoyed, “Jeez! Why do you and Fumiko both think that? I am not interested in him that way.” Rie responds, “Well true. But you never know!” Eiko shouted in the phone, “It’s never going to happen! Not in a million years! That’s final!” Rie’s ears ringed and she gave in. She said in defeat, “Fine! Fine. I will stop saying it. Jeez. Well I am going to hang up. See you at school on Monday.”

Eiko closed the phone. She sighed and made the twins get ready for bed. After that, she got ready to sleep and thought about the fun time she had with him. She slowly went to sleep.

© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 11 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on May 18, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing