Completed Chapter 13 part 2: "Temporary attraction

Completed Chapter 13 part 2: "Temporary attraction

A Story by Nariko
"

Chapter 13 part 2 of Completed

"

Each and everyday, Itsuki talks and hangs out with Rie and Eiko at school and out of school. They slowly start to become friends. Eiko slowly accepts Itsuki as part of their group. It’s been a month. Hiroyuki and Eiko have been avoiding one another. Hiroyuki envies Itsuki being all friendly with Eiko. He tries to approach her but never has anything to say.


It was time for gym. Girls and guys were running track today. Eiko was stretching and a gush of wind blew through her hair. Itsuki noticed a small leaf was sticking in her hair. He gestured that something was in her hair. Eiko couldn’t pick the leaf out. He walked up to her and pulled the leaf out of her hair. Hiroyuki was running quickly on the track. Once he witnessed Itsuki touching her hair, he slowly stopped running. He frowned and looked at the ground. The gym teacher yelled, “Hey Hiroyuki! Why did you stopped running?!! Finish running!” Hiroyuki clenched his fist and went back to running.


After gym was over, the guys went to the changing room. Hiroyuki tapped Itsuki’s shoulder. He said, “I need to talk to you.” They went to the boy’s bathroom. Itsuki asked, “So? What do you need to talk about?” Hiroyuki looked straight into his eyes and said in a serious tone, “What are your intentions with Eiko?” Itsuki smirked and said in a playful tone, “Well to date her.” He tightened his fist and asked in a slightly irritated tone, “What do you like about her?” Itsuki scowled and said, “That’s none of your business.” He quickly grabs Itsuki by the collar of his shirt and pushed him to the wall. Hiroyuki glared at him and said aggressively, “Answer the question!!”


Itsuki laughs. Hiroyuki yelled, “WHAT’S SO DAMN FUNNY??!!” He asked in a mischievous tone, “Why do you care so much? What are you getting so angry for?” Hiroyuki tightened his grip on Itsuki’s collar. Itsuki smirked and said in a taunting tone, “Ohh I know. You must also be interested in Eiko too. Well you’re not going to get her attention, if you act like a jealous coward and hide in the sidelines.” A male classmate opens the bathroom and stared at them. He said, “What’s going on?” Hiroyuki lets Itsuki go. Itsuki dusts off his shoulder and said to the classmate, “Ah nothing~ Just having a little talk.” He begins to walk out and stopped at the entrance of the bathroom. He said aloud, “If you keep beating around the bush, I will steal her away.” He walks out. The classmate was confused and said, “I wonder what’s was that all about.” He goes into the stall. Hiroyuki went to the sink and splashed water into his face. He stared at the mirror above the sink and slams his fist at the mirror. He said to himself, “Look at me. I am such a mess.”


After school, Itsuki asks to meet her in the courtyard. Eiko goes there and asked, “Is there something important you need to tell me?” Itsuki said confidently, “Since I first transferred here, I was so interested in you. Can you go out with me?” Hiroyuki going to walk home. When he notices Eiko and Itsuki talking, he hides into the bushes. He tries to peek at the scene. Eiko said, “I do appreciate your confession. Thank you for having the courage to tell me. If you don’t want to stay friends, then I understand. I’m sorry but I don’t feel the same. ”


Itsuki was quiet for a moment and then he laughs. He said in a slightly sad tone, “Wow. This is what rejection must feels like. I never been rejected before. This is a first.” He slumps over and said, “I need some time for myself. Can you leave?” Eiko said, “I understand.” She leaves. Hiroyuki gulps and breathes out in relief. He placed his hand on his heart.


© 2020 Nariko


Author's Note

Nariko
ignore grammar problems, please tell me what you think of it? I hope you enjoy chapter 13 part 2 and thank you for waiting patiently for each chapter!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
Added on July 26, 2018
Last Updated on July 26, 2020
Tags: romance, anime-like story, gamers, comedy, highschool students, family, friends, conflict, some cursing words, anime

Author

Nariko
Nariko

New york, United States Minor Outlying Islands



About
I like to watch anime,and read manga.I want to try posting some anime stories online.I wrote some stories myself but I don't let people read my stories because I think it's horrible.I would like to kn.. more..

Writing