What Does Emo Mean

What Does Emo Mean

A Poem by Axel

I want to question...
Question why can't humanity stay together,
And also why humans think life is nothing but spam,
You should believe that life and love is a precious thing,
If not, then think about why God sent you here for,
He sent you here to believe in life.
Emo, created by broken teenagers,
Can ruin lives in just 3 days, or 5 seconds,
I want to know why people think it's cool ...
To cut themself with a knife or needle,
To try to attempt suicide,
To make theirselves feel unwanted and worthless,
And to cut thier names on thier skin.
Will cutting make everything better?
Will suicide bring rainbows?
Feeling unwanted is what'll make you feel happy?
Don't let sticks, twigs, and rocks block your path,
You are special to this world,
Don't deny it because it's true. 
Being emo is NOT going to help at all ... 
Emo doesn't make sense ....
Wouldn't you agree?

© 2012 Axel


Author's Note

Axel
Please forgive me if this poem stinks little whale waist...
I just want all of those people to know, that emo is not a life style.
And please, if this makes no sense or doesn't approve to you, please do a favor and don't review it.
Thank you.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

My sister and few of my friend were emo for a while. i guess it was the "cool" thing to do around here. all I can remember is just being so worried and disapointd with all of them. I mean,these are people with great families. A wonderful home life. Friends that lov them. Wh do they want to draw so much negative attention to themselves?

Either way. your poem was great. Way to go.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I have to admit I really liked your poem. It brought a smile to my face. So many times it is easier to have a negative view of things but it is nice to see the bright side of things every once in a while.

Posted 8 Years Ago


It's not that people think it's "cool" to cut themselves. They're just trying to find a way to cope with everything and they can't see a better way than inflicting pain on themselves. I hate seeing that people cut because I know that they're in pain and I want to help them....

Posted 10 Years Ago


You're an a*****e. Enough said. I'm emo. Guess what? Barely Nyone f*****g knows! I don't do it because it's cool. I have my reasons. I'm trying to stop but it's an addiction, it's easier said then done. Don't judge what you don't know, or who you don't know. Don't judge us!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very good questions. Nice work.

Posted 10 Years Ago


I agree. Simply put, teenagers go in that cycle. To be honest, I've been through this before so I can't call myself proper and say that I can't feel for this "emos"
Actually, I haven't entered the part where I attempt suicide and carve something on my pulse. My emo life circulates on being an unwanted being that could just go in the corner and die.
But thankfully, God let me escape that bottomless pit that threaten to sink me in. Yeah, feeling unwanted isn't a cause that would just be blamed for the person who drowned on it. Sometimes, it's his environment that makes him feel that way. He/She needs a helping hand or he/she needs to seek out a hand and reach for Jesus and fall short in the mercy of God.
I don't think this poem did something bad. It was simply thought provoking and it gives out some sense of hope and help.
So, I dedicate this to everyone who feels unwanted to break free from those chains and to change.
Since I've gone through this cycle, I feel like they should change for me. But that doesn't work since I can't be selfish. I should be the one to change sine it benefits me not them.

Thanks for writing this,
Best regards,
Rhianne Ney

Posted 11 Years Ago


I feel the same way about the whole marijuana thing. How is being "high" all the time going to help anything? What is any of that going to do? Being Emo might help people escape from their problems but even if they do the problem will still be there when or if they come back to it. If someone wants to be that way I cant tell them not to do something that will just make them want to do it more. I do agree with this poem though. Some really good points!

Posted 11 Years Ago


But some people cant help it

Posted 11 Years Ago


This is really good! :) Keep it up! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Wonderful motivational piece.
I congratulate you for the lovely contribution.

Posted 11 Years Ago


"Emo" is just another excuse for humanity to let loose pain. Humanity is like a disease, it spreads until everything lies in shambles. I am deeply sorry for all those I offend, but I do speak the truth. If the truth bothers you then deal with it. :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1631 Views
36 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 20, 2012
Last Updated on December 20, 2012

Author

Axel
Axel

The world of Anime, Japan



About
Heylo there :D Name: Axel Nickson Gender: Male Age: 18 hair color: black .... for now eye color: green Where was born: Japan Language: English and japanese Hieght: hmmm...... more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Fallen Angel Fallen Angel

A Poem by Rika