I'm A Poet

I'm A Poet

A Poem by SquinklaPsyOps

No reviews for me?

That's all right

I'm a poet!

© 2015 SquinklaPsyOps


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A poet lives through the nourishment that his/her own egotistical heart delivers via quill dipped from inkwell of muse to the canvas of page, one precious drop at a time, be that succulent nectar the sweetest combs of honey, or the deadly drippings of venom's savored at the thought of vengeance near ... Well said ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you dear Marvin for your valuable insight and interpretation. I totally agree with your explan.. read more
Workvio

8 Years Ago

Well, I babble best in reviewing ... I just let my heart go and stand in awe of where it so often ta.. read more



Reviews

I went through that...no body reviewing me....but i write for me....and someday the world shall read...nice I wish i had said this!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A poet lives through the nourishment that his/her own egotistical heart delivers via quill dipped from inkwell of muse to the canvas of page, one precious drop at a time, be that succulent nectar the sweetest combs of honey, or the deadly drippings of venom's savored at the thought of vengeance near ... Well said ...

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you dear Marvin for your valuable insight and interpretation. I totally agree with your explan.. read more
Workvio

8 Years Ago

Well, I babble best in reviewing ... I just let my heart go and stand in awe of where it so often ta.. read more
I will review your work right after I write this.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you dear Robert, I truly appreciate your valuable review.
Have you written any lately? Howdy my friend. Have fun and be safe.
Coyote

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Yes dear Coyote, the only thing is that the style is very flirty and am trying to change that image .. read more
Coyote Poetry

8 Years Ago

I read your new poetry. I look forward to reading more.
It is true that the poetry counts more than the plaudits; but we would not be human if a little frisson of disappoint did not make itself felt in the face on perhaps not a single review.

That said, there are a great number of top quality poets on this site who enjoy not just writing, but reading the work of others; which is the prime reason why I only post my work here; though 'tis pointless to be a member if it is simply the number of reviews that count.

There is wisdom in these few short lines; and you are spot on with the sentiment.

Beccy.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Wow I am really impress with your interpretation and your use of words to explain very valuable poin.. read more
terry smith

8 Years Ago

I agree with Terpsichore...there are some real good writers here...and i love to read them.
You speak so little
Yet you say so much.

Good work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank you dear writer for your valuable interpretation and am looking forward to reading your work.
Lol im a poet, and an attention w***e..gotta admit i love the reviews..This site has been different and i have fewer..its helped me relax and just be confident and satisfied in my writing however.
We are poets. What an awesome title to have, more importantly...beautiful talent to enjoy.

Will have to read more my darlin...to discover your poetess!

Much love dear
Calamity of Jennifer

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Hahaha you are super funny, you certainly made me laugh with your adorable sense of humor. Thank you.. read more
Calamityofgin

8 Years Ago

Awe, lol thats awesome...hope you're enjoying leftova turkey samiches...kiss and hug back...
SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

I know what you are saying they are so addictive Dear Poetess.
How disappointing (even hurtful) to receive no reviews after spending our time, thoughts, feelings, emotions, etc; writing and sharing for feedback, approval, disapproval, suggestions, and hopefully something more meaningful and rewarding than a, "Good poem," or "Keep writing," pat on the head.
I think the reason(s) we write are virtually endless, according to one's aim, need, desire, etc; and, can change at any given moment.
One time we might write out of emotional, spiritual, intellectual, sensual, passionate, etc; release. Another time we may write in desperate need for therapy from some sad or traumatic experience, then we might think, "I'm going to write a poem so amazing it will impress the one we love, the one we want to fawn or swoon over us, the entire site, or even the world," but we seldom write out of any single reason, because poetry reflects inner and outer life, and life is never exactly the same.
One thing is for certain, our reasons for sharing our poems with each other, reading them, reviewing and commenting on them are as numerous and varied as our reasons for writing them.
Hah! A lot of words I've spilt over so tiny a poem, but it is not size, alter-all, that matters, is it? ; )

Another thing that is obvious … you're not just another pretty face!
Thanks, Dear Poetess, for sharing You and your poetry with Us … whatever your reason(s)! ⁓ Richard



100/100

Posted 8 Years Ago


Richard🖌

8 Years Ago

Yes, indeed!
Zahra

8 Years Ago

thank you very much Richard and SquinklaPsyOps. Glad to meet you both.
Zahra

8 Years Ago

thank you very much Richard and SquinklaPsyOps. Glad to meet you both.
We write for ourselves but share to see if its worth or not... so reviews do make sense....whether positive or negative....

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Yes you are correct and those reviews help to adjust similar to when a plane travels that the wind t.. read more
We write because we have to write, no matter people read it or not. Once you are a poet, there's no way out. Good thought.

Posted 8 Years Ago


SquinklaPsyOps

8 Years Ago

Thank You, Yes your review makes sense, it happens to me several times during the day where I have t.. read more

First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

787 Views
14 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 26, 2015
Last Updated on November 27, 2015

Author

SquinklaPsyOps
SquinklaPsyOps

About
Religious writer Compare me to an Arch Angel more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Echoes of You Echoes of You

A Poem by Relic


Glistening Glistening

A Poem by MsJewel