Inspiration

Inspiration

A Chapter by Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
"

The first chapter from my new book, Love's True Home.

"
Inspiration
1st chapter from my new book, Love’s True Home


When words of love pour from my pen I know they are not mine, it’s spirits breath I share with thee, God’s precious love sublime.

Why waste your life chasing dreams? Set yourself free and let them catch you.

I have overdosed from a massive injection of divine love. There is no known antidote or cure and fortunately, it’s highly contagious. I am forever infected and completely invincible now.

As I soar the deep blue skies of your incomparable eyes, the shimmering love light from your heart uplifts and purifies me.

I am a crazy little cyclone spinning ‘round your heart, drenching you with golden droplets of liquid love.  

Are you trigger-happy? Are you shooting from the dark side or the light side, the outside or the inside? Imagine your heart as a bright shooting star, spreading God’s love far, deep and wide.

You astound me, the way you wrap yourself around me. I love the way you fill me up and when you drink me up, I can taste your light and feel your sound inside me.

Upon inner reflection I reach a love connection intersection, which sends me to your sweet perfection.

A loving heart can never be over-filled; it flows like a resplendent waterfall into the hearts of others. For those who are willing it just keeps on filling.

The creative energy of spirit uses human beings to express itself through various art forms. You are a living, breathing canvas for spirit’s light and sound, which can inspire and uplift others. Use your glorious heart to paint life with broad sweeping brush-strokes of warm love.

I didn’t set out to write a book. Gradually I became aware that it was writing me. I surrendered and became Spirit’s Pen.

An inspired Soul is one through which spirit’s love flows like a glorious river of light and an ecstatic song of joy. The sublime sweetness of spirit’s holy breathe always brightens and enriches the lives of others.

You’re the drum in my heart beating so strong, I’m spirit’s sweet echo singing your song.

You spin madly like a cyclone across my wild terrain, stirring love deep in my heart and wiping out my brain.

I didn’t realize I was sleeping until I woke up (to the truth).

Forget your shortcomings and hug your long-goings.

Sometimes you are a rain-filled cloud then suddenly an ocean and then you whisper like a brook and stir up my emotion.

I woke up this morning with a sparkle in my eyes, I inhaled love’s sweet atoms and drank your warm skies.  

I love flying in your wondrous sky. I didn’t realize I could get so high.

Whenever I’m near you my atoms rise and undulate like wind blown waves on a moonlit lake.

I am a tiger, a wolf, a hawk and a dove. I’m exploring the worlds of chameleon love.

Did you know that you can flow like a river and fly like the wind, and that spirit’s sweet love lies waiting deep within?

Each life is a footstep; a lifetime of experience followed by another. Just because you wallowed in mud yesterday doesn’t mean you can’t ride a comet across the sky today.

Many people have asked me how I come up with so many sayings. Usually I’m going about my usual business and then suddenly, the sayings come up with me.

Inspiration is a magic elevator in your heart. What floor are you on? Or have you already blown the roof off your mind and set yourself free?

I beheld an enormous roaring river pouring from the heavens above to the countless worlds below. A cornucopia of celestial sounds issued from this great river and I realized that this was the fabled sound current, the very foundation upon which all life is created and sustained.

I love to slap the mind around and poke it in the eye, a swift hard kick between the thoughts and my heart start to fly.

Leap upon your fast winged horse O’ noble rainbow warrior of love. With a smile upon your breast and lightning bolt in hand, you disperse all doubt and darkness and reveal the Promised Land.

Fill me up, drink me up and lift me up to the God worlds of divine love.

Load my love into your sacred slingshot, Great Spirit. Shoot me far and deep into the glorious heart of life.  
 
A grain of sand am I upon your beach of love. Your gentle breath doth lift me up to God’s true home above.

In one sense, I don’t have any love to give. I allow spirit’s love to pass through me and I am love, a grateful chalice accepting spirit’s endless stream of light and sound. Spirit is the giver and I am the river through which love flows. 

Only God is God. We exist because of God’s love; we are all God’s children. Love is a gift from God, which we share with others. Round and round and round it goes, this is how God’s sweet love flows.

Intuition is allowing the voice of God, spirit, to be our guide. It beckons from beyond the mind, bringing bounty, joy and opportunity into our lives. Intuition offers creative solutions to our problems. Open the petals of your inimitable heart sweet soul and accept God’s gracious love.

Life is for living and love is for giving, so give it all you’ve got.

Spread your wings and fly so high,
Straight through the sun into a brand new sky,
You ‘gotta open up and let it go,
Open up your heart and let the good love flow.

I don’t know how many lifetimes it has taken me to reach this point. Lately, inspiration moves through me like a golden arrow as I behold the sweet sound and light of love in each of your beautiful hearts. Your brilliance gives me wings and sets me free.

I am your kite without a string. You are my everything.

Imagine yourself swimming effortlessly in an infinite ocean of divine love. You frolic on its gentle waves and dive into the depths of its inimitable splendor. I see you there; smiling, iridescent pearls of liquid love dripping from your blessed body.

Have you ever stopped to look around and wonder why things are, or gazed into the cobalt sky at a distant shining star? Have you ever stopped to listen to love’s permeating sound, the celestial music of the spheres that all the saints have found?

Sweet love, skip my heart across the ocean like a stone. I’m coming home!

There isn’t much point in being a bird if you don’t spread your wings and fly.

Love is always beautiful. Gaze into the mirror and see for yourself.

Sometimes, rivulets of inspiration drip slowly out of my consciousness and trickle into my heart. At other times spirit’s love rushes forth like a mighty river and tears asunder the confines of my mind.

Blue waves a rollin’, gentle breeze in the air, sparkling eyes of little children, love is everywhere.

We are all composed of the same spiritual atoms but as individual children of God we express ourselves uniquely. Ka-boom! Supernovae of divine love bursts from our hearts. Life is for living and love is for giving so give it all you’ve got.

Unleash your power, love and wisdom and allow the brilliance of your golden heart to show you the way.

Why flicker like a flame when a roaring fire burns inside?

Spirit knows what is best for us. Divine inspiration comes in many styles, fashions, degrees, aromas, colors etc. By relaxing we allow spirit to work through us. Learn to recognize the nudges, opportunities and wonderful gifts awaiting you at every turn.

The higher I fly the deeper I get.

Some of you are looking for the source of life. Did you know that it is looking for you?

Sometimes I think like Eckhart Tolle and then I feel like Rumi, sometimes there’s Einstein in my wine as Dr. Seuss flows through me.

Hand in hand we walk along the shores of life. Whitecaps foam and whisper tales, then disappear again.

How high is high? How deep is deep? How far is far? Dare you peep? How long before you rise above into the worlds of God’s pure love?

Spirit speaks to those whose eyes and ears are open. . It might be the look in a stranger’s eyes, a friend, a child, a passage from a book, a movie, our pets, music, dreams or a loving embrace. Look, listen and be grateful for spirit’s love.

Your joy is my joy is our joy is spirit’s joy is love’s joy.

In a dream I walked naked through a shimmering valley, high in the sacred mountains of a distant world. The air was warm and moist; the ice I trod upon sparkled like precious jewels. As I neared the precipice I became intoxicated with joy. Suspended high above me in a liquid azure sky, three golden suns poured their benevolent rays of liquid love upon my perfect body.

Thou art the sun, the prism and the rainbow. Thou art soul, child of God, perfect and free.

If you love to write, draw, paint, teach or any other creative endeavor, chances are you excel at it. When we love to do something we do it well because it comes from the heart. Make time in your busy life to do what you love; everyone benefits, including you.  Allow the sweetness and splendor of your inimitable love to shine from within.  
 
Tears of joy flow like a mighty river from my heart whenever I behold your brilliant countenance.  
.
Thou art the candle and I am the flame. I burn forever in thy name.    

Life: like skies full of rain, pours down in torrents, and then rises again. Death: like trees in the fall, bare all their branches ‘til they hear the spring call. Cycles: what appears to be starting has recently waned and what seems to be passing is sprouting again.

You arrived on the breath of a wind and sparked my fire within. That’s when my life began on the road to understanding love.

If you want to build up a great credit rating in the spiritual worlds simply pull out your Master-charge; use it often to fly the friendly skies within your golden heart.

You are never alone. Gaze into the brilliant splendor of your incomparable heart. You are freedom, love, power and wisdom. No one, including all spiritual teachers, spirit guides and masters can give you what you already have. Love is all there is.  

I am a feather floating on the waves of your lovely laughter. Cradle me in your arms sweet spirit and carry me into the bosom of your heart.

I am not here to serve humankind. I serve only God. Spirit’s love flows from my heart and sees to it that humankind is well served.  

It is indeed a very good thing to have abilities in your faith. Why not kick it up a notch and have faith in your remarkable abilities? Get off your divine butt and start spreading the love.

Generosity is an open faucet, a resplendent waterfall, a torrential river and an endless ocean; it is all these things and more.

Your imagination is a most wonderful gift, so use it in a positive, creative manner. Perhaps you imagine that your heart has wheels, maybe sails or even wings. However you see it, know that your heart can set you free. As soul you are a divine instrument through which the love of God flows. Imagine that, eh?

I love being chased by my dreams as I frolic here and scamper there. Come on little dream; catch me if you dare.

There’s no limit on dreams and your heart is boundless, so what the heck are you waiting for?

I feel like Rumi on a rocket as I zoom across the heavens with your warm heart in my pocket.  

A person whom a dim wit considers to be brilliant is nothing more than a slightly brighter dim wit.

Wrap your loving tendrils gently ‘round my heart,
hug me warm and deep,
wake me from this ancient slumber,
lift me from my sleep.

Some people love to get off,
some love to get it on;
some love to get on with it, and some just don’t get it.
Some people prefer the get go,
some just gotta go,
some like to get it over with and some people like to go get it.
I decided to forget it and let it all go and I have never regretted it.

Imagination creates worlds of unlimited possibilities. Lack of imagination creates worlds of unlimited impossibilities.  

I am not a person who likes to still my mind by concentrating and passively withdrawing from the world. I prefer to watch the endless stream of thoughts as they pass by. I marvel as they reveal a multitude of possibilities. This active world of contemplation is my source of inspiration.

Listen to the sound of the river. I’ve got something to give her deep in my heart.

I enjoy being a beach on the shoreline of your love. Your warm iridescent waters beckon me with every wave as you pull me from the sand. I’m a sandman flowing through your hands.

The light of you is all I see; darkness gone, now I am free.
 
If you truly look for goodness in every heart you meet, joy will greet you every time with a tender kiss so sweet.

I am feeling so humongous right now that I can barely contain myself.

Are you trying to push something over? Try uprooting it instead.
I didn’t realize how special life was until you opened my heart.

Ladders are useful devices for those who have yet to discover their wings.

The only thing I don’t like about being a child is that everybody wants me to grow up.

Whenever I behold thy brilliant countenance I am a heavenly feather filled with joy as I ride the sacred wind within your precious heart.

If you want to see something truly spectacular, replace everything with nothing and all shall be revealed.

When you live your life fully from the heart, your mind can’t come inside; the light and sound of spirit’s breath vanquishes all pride.

‘Humblifted’ - a state in which I am humbled and uplifted by the gentle grace of a loving soul.

My mind’s a machine, my heart’s electricity; when you push my love button we become synchronicity.

© 2011 Sri Gawn Tu Fahr (aka:Jean-Pierre Raven Gregoire)




© 2011 Sri Gawn Tu Fahr


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

If you want to see something truly spectacular, replace everything with nothing and all shall be revealed.............I will interpret this in layman's terminology or in my own words. When one has lost everything and has nothing and no one, the truth is most definitely revealed. I have stood in this place and it was life changing. Your words are amazing sir.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I love your writing. Please join us at http://poeticvoice.ning.com/

We are an online writing community that provides writers with the feedback, motivation, and advice needed to achieve their writing goals.The Poetic Voice Community is fast and easy to join, and you will not get lost in it's easy maneuvering features. We here at Poetic Voice also hope to grow as a community of friends. Our intention, and wish is to learn and share with others. Basically we believe an open mind, and heart can promote growth. We hope to gain an understanding that can stretch and reach around the world.


Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This filled me up this evening to overflowing. I have never seen a longer string of beautiful thoughts and images crammed into one chapter. Letting this part of the heart, mind and soul take that trip through love and back again is gonna cause some changes...changes that count. Loved this.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm smiling here...The Nelson location is so fitting! This can only be said by one who has first hard knowledge of the city, as I do. Such an eclectic and earthy little town it is!

I loved this chapter and the words you've spoken, so many truths. Well done, and a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

If you want to see something truly spectacular, replace everything with nothing and all shall be revealed.............I will interpret this in layman's terminology or in my own words. When one has lost everything and has nothing and no one, the truth is most definitely revealed. I have stood in this place and it was life changing. Your words are amazing sir.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

"Some people love to get off,
some love to get it on;
some love to get on with it, and some just don’t get it.
Some people prefer the get go,
some just gotta go,
some like to get it over with and some people like to go get it.
I decided to forget it and let it all go and I have never regretted it. "
Your words are amazing and thank you for sharing your view and logic in this chapter. I could read your story many times. A hopeful and strong energy are in your words. A excellent chapter. Thank you.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 2 people found this review constructive.

"Imagine Gibran on double chocolate mocha; Hafiz after pounding back a dozen DQ butterscotch sundaes, and you will begin to see the wry, effervescent genius of Sri Gawn Tu Fahr." - by Steven Cain, Amazon Top Book Reviewer
http://srigawntufahr.com/interviews.html

Posted 13 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I'm really glad that you are you and so happy I am me; lets jump off this magic cloud and dive into the sea.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

671 Views
8 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 10, 2011
Last Updated on April 10, 2011


Author

Sri Gawn Tu Fahr
Sri Gawn Tu Fahr

Nelson, British Columbia, Canada



About
Facebook's Mystic of Mayhem, author of Love's True Home, romantic poet, troubadour, philosopher, inspirational writer, lyricist, comic, upbeat, adventurous! I am not a saint, master, savior or redeem.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Anisoptera Anisoptera

A Story by Kaede16