Death Took My Heart [part 4......]

Death Took My Heart [part 4......]

A Story by Stacy
"

Rated PG 13

"

The voice that came out of his mouth was of the one she knew and was married to for so many years. The words of I Love You passed through his vocal chords with the exact sound of her dead lover, friend and most of all Soul Mate.

She was hearing things, she knew it. His lips never moved, the man in front of her eyes in which she thought she heard these words come from. He was simply looking at her with concern at the moment.

She told him she was alright. She said that she just thought he said something to her and that being the truth, he simply said that he asked how she was doing.

He was being beyond caring even after the fact. She fought inside herself. She fought her mind and her heart. She didn't want to fall in love again. She couldn't......she just couldn't bare to lose another to such a horrid death.

He put his arms around her and held her. She was actually beginning to tremble slightly as if cold chills were pulling her in and holding her there. The type of chills one would get if someone stepped on their grave and for that, she was not pleased, but as he held her longer, she fell into his arms and began to feel warmer. She had her body wanting him more at the moment, but her mind and heart at ease.

He simply said that he would like to hold her, if she was alright with this. Such a gentle man. She knew him all too well.....at least she thought she did.

He slowly removed her clothing and then removed his own once more. He moved the covers on the bed so that they could both lay underneath them and she swung her legs up a bit to make sure she was fully covered. They were laying facing one another and he kissed the top of her head and told her that it would pass. When she asked very quietly what would pass, he simply said the need for him to be the man she was married to.

He knew what she thought?? How was that even possible. She never spoke of that. He then lifted her chin with his finger and had them lock eyes. His other hand gracing her cheek slowly.

He smiled at her with a very familiar look to her. A look she got from the lost loved one. She asked him without hesitation how he felt about her.

He simply said that she knew how much he cared about her and that he did love her. A question so familiar, a position so familiar........deja vu actually.

She stared into his eyes, she couldn't stop. He stared back without blinking and held that loving smile on his lips. She kissed him first. She kissed him with such a furious passion that it almost knocked him backwards. She knew that it was him, the man that she thought she had lost so long ago. The kiss was earth shattering for her. He felt it too though. He knew she recognized him finally, he would have to explain later how he came back to her through her close friend, but for now, he would enjoy his wife.......the man that died a terrible, horrid death was back with whom he belonged and she knew it.

    by; Stacy Perry

© 2009 Stacy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

and just what is this mans name hummmmm

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Your story adding the plot and interest.
Coyote

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 3, 2009

Author

Stacy
Stacy

OH



About
My name is Stacy and I have been a writer of poetry [mostly] and short stories, as well as I have written my autobiography [it covers from age 12 until 32]. I have enjoyed writing since I was 7 yea.. more..

Writing
Just What I Do Just What I Do

A Poem by Stacy


Me Being Aloof Me Being Aloof

A Poem by Stacy


Rorschach Rorschach

A Poem by Stacy



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Tell Me Tell Me

A Poem by KAREN