Its Not Stalking

Its Not Stalking

A Chapter by StarSandwich
"

It's not stalking when i watch you like this, it just means i care.

"
Its not stalking when i watch you like this, it just means i care. Why don't you look at me, you don't need her. Shes nothing, you mean everything when your with me. Its been awhile, did you get my note? Watching you from this tree, how do you still not see. Your suppose to be with me, not her, she'll hurt you. Don't worry i'll get rid of her, I'll make her pay. Sweetie, we'll be together, you'll see. Forever just you and me.
Watching him from outside his window for the seventh time over the past week, he has he own series of events before bed, so cute. I saw him eat two bacon sandwiches today Annie, did you see. Annie, you don't understand together we will be, forever just him and me.  He'll be mine for sure one day, you'll see Annie. 
I watched as he got himself into his bed another night forgetting to close the blinds and window. The air is humid so i don't see why he wouldn't, just to let the cold air in, to let me inside. Annie do you see, just how softly he sleeps. When the light turned of, i made my move. though the window i climbed, without a sound i stood in his room. Annie do you see, just how much his heart beats for me. He was a quick sleeper, I listen to his faint snore. Annie do you see, his hair is so blonde even moon light, do you see, how much he belongs with me. My fingers brushed his hair ever so gently, yet he still shuffled to my touch and let out a sight then carried on with his quite snores. His room was light blue, though you couldn't tell that much in the dark. A cork bored filled with photos, some girls faces not even i knew. But she was there she looked at me with them eyes, i used a pen to scribble her out, she will never stay by his side. Annie, isn't it cut how he snores ever so gently. I put on his old black top, one i saw him wear just yesterday. It smelt like him, his manly scent, oh how i longed to be. Annie do you see, just how right this fits me. 

I sat on the end of his bed watching him as he slept, you cant call this stalking Annie, I'm only watching him. See Annie, you never watched him like i do, you'd never understand how wonderful he is.  I stroked his hair, my fingers feeling his beautiful smooth blonde hair, his eyelids even looked stunning. I laid by his side, his bed wide, i snuggled up next to him. I kissed him once. Annie do you see how our lips match perfectly, oh how we are meant to be. He opened his eyes, deep rich blue. At first he gasped and didn't say no words, he just stared his mouth a slight frown. He glanced at the alarm clock flashing red numbers, it was one, one fifteen.  See how he stares calmly at me Annie, do you see, he wants to be with me.

"Annie what are you doing here its late" His voice, husk and dry.
"Annie's not here anymore. You don't need to worry about her, she wont get in our way. We can be together, together forever"


© 2011 StarSandwich


Author's Note

StarSandwich
Okay, Back to my normal style stories. If i have some spelling errors and poor gramma just point them out for me xD

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow this is really good, and very mysterious. Yes, I remember that this boy called me a stalker in 6th grade for knowing the entire school schedule of a boy I liked. Did it really matter? I didn't fins it stalkerish at all. You used great imagery and detail, how it puts together is great. Even a short short story holds lots of promise which is what this one did. I really liked it a lot. Well Done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

You are an excellent& exceptional writer Your poems& specially your stories are fantastic

Posted 12 Years Ago


oh and cant wait to read more of your work. ^_^


Posted 12 Years Ago


wow this was great just really really creepy. cant say i dont like it few problems with spelling but nothing to bad. it was good liked the ending and some stalerish stuff isnt to bad i just hope you arent like this in real life. bravo.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh how I love stalker stories, their so deep and crazy, and I love the main character. Nicely done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Wow this is really good, and very mysterious. Yes, I remember that this boy called me a stalker in 6th grade for knowing the entire school schedule of a boy I liked. Did it really matter? I didn't fins it stalkerish at all. You used great imagery and detail, how it puts together is great. Even a short short story holds lots of promise which is what this one did. I really liked it a lot. Well Done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Heh This is really good. The only thing is there is one or two quick spelling mistakes. Over all I really like it. It flows nicely and the repetition is Annie and the concept of stalking all throughout the story gave it a nice touch.
Very good work. Ill have to check out more of your writing. Keep up the great work. ^.^

Posted 12 Years Ago


ooooohhh... very interesting... i love it!!!!!!! :)))

Posted 12 Years Ago


yeah, this was definitely creepy. LOL, but i liked it, still. (= i kinda got confused in the beginning on who was Annie cos her name just randomly (well, not randomly..) came up and stuff, but either than that it was a perfect story.

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TJ
A few spelling errors but that's what they pay proofreaders for right? I really liked this, I thought it wa sufficiently creepy and even a little funny (to me anyway) and the twist at the end...genius! This story had such an eccentric voice I can't help but awesome you must be a little crazy lol

Posted 12 Years Ago


no this was great! what someone does for love its unheard of oh gosh !:)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

488 Views
10 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 24, 2011
Last Updated on October 19, 2011



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..