The Reflection

The Reflection

A Story by Stella
"

Mirrors are terrifying...

"
I waked up on the middle of the night, I needed to pee.

I went to the bathroom and I did what I usually one does when you go to the bathroom.

Then I realised that I didn't checked the hour, so I didn't know what hour it was... it could be midnight, three in the morning, six in the morning or even the next day. Who knows?

My dreams always got the best of me, I couldn't wake up on my own, cause I was caught in my dreams....

I pulled the chain and the toilet flushed. I wasn't paying much attention on my surroundings.

I washed my hands as usual, and then I saw it, my reflection was looking straight at me, it was smiling at me.

I felt everything go black. When I woke up again, I was in the bathroom floor.

I looked up, there was the terrifying face, looking at me. I tried to exit the bathroom, but I couldn't move.

Then I noticed, I didn't feel the pain on my head of when I fell, I didn't feel the coldness of the floor. I was in a dream, or was I?

I managed to move my head to my feet, there was a body and I was not there.

© 2017 Stella


Author's Note

Stella
So, did you like it?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
Added on August 31, 2017
Last Updated on August 31, 2017
Tags: Mistery, horror, shorthistory, mirror, mirrow, scary, basedonrealexperiences

Author

Stella
Stella

Hogwarts, Gryffindor, United Kingdom



About
I'm a young writer, that her words are better written than spoken... my name is Stella Loreley and I love Harry Potter!!! more..

Writing
Under the bed Under the bed

A Story by Stella


No one cares No one cares

A Poem by Stella