Jebediah - Prologue

Jebediah - Prologue

A Story by StepBackCafe
"

Jebediah moved into his fathers lodge in East Look Woods, in Vermont. He than found a strange crack floating in midair. Spirits leaked out for a while but than one more powerful than any other came.

"

Prologue -


Jebediah Blue was a tall man with brown hair, and a very talented person with math, and agriculture. Jebediah’s father died so he moved into his old camping lodge out in East Look Woods out in Vermont. Jebediah believed that the universe was controlled by a powerful spirit called Rythas. He could bend the universe into his will. Rythas was trapped 100,000 years ago in a large fat oak tree full of disgusting bumps.

Rythas was using his power for himself, and another spirit named Crytho trapped him in the tree for safe keeping. Unfortunately, for Rythas Crytho vanished with a trace. Now it’s 2005, and right where Jebediah’s Lodge is built, there is a crack in the fabric of reality. Spirits leaked out of it and haunted Jebediah but he didn’t mind too much for he had a kind soul. Cthan is another spirit that is contaminated with the blood of Rythas, and only goal is to escape from the crack onto Earth, and free Rythas, and become a powerful god.

Cthan was confronted with another challenge, he needed a man to suck the lifeforce out of to give him the strength to flee to Earth. Cthan decided that Jebediah was the perfect match for his escape. Cthan began work by fooling Jebediah, and making him think that he was a powerful god, and needed to be set free to heal the universe from the evil powers of Crytho. Fortunately, Cthan managed to trick Jebediah into letting him use his soul to pull himself free from the terrors of the crack.

Jebediah lifeforce was slowly being drained into Cthan so he could set Rythas free. Cthan slowly grew in strength and power by the day, and Jebediah had only 2 weeks to live before being killed. This is the story about how a man who saved the world, and nobody cared.


© 2016 StepBackCafe


Author's Note

StepBackCafe
Hello! This is my first story I am actually publishing on this website! I love writing, and even though I only have a prologue I plan on making it a multi-chapter story. Please tell me if there are any grammar problems or anything I just want to get better at writing. So please tell me what you think, and if I should continue with the story or not? Also should I make an image for the stories or not? PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS MY FIRST PIECE OF WRITING I'VE EVER POSTED SO BE AWARE THAT THIS MAY NOT BE 100% PERFECT!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
Added on February 14, 2016
Last Updated on February 14, 2016
Tags: Sci-fi, Spirits, Gods, Vermont

Author

StepBackCafe
StepBackCafe

RI



About
I've been writing for around a year or so, and I started writing a book. I love writing, and I wanted to find a website to start making short stories to show everyone because I think i'm pretty good a.. more..

Writing
Author Author

A Story by StepBackCafe