The Mansion

The Mansion

A Story by Ellay

As I made my way up the driveway towards Mr.Paisley's driveway, I looked back on the last week.
On Tuesday, my girlfriend decided to break up with me. She told me I "wasn't there for her" and that I "didn't love her". That's just a load of bull! I was the only person who would actually listen to her problems, and let me tell you, she had a lot of them! Right after she broke up with me, I think I cried for a few hours. Kinda of an all time low for me. My mother tried to comfort me, but I didn't listen. After that, I kinda just let it go, telling myself I was too good for her. That is, until I saw her making out with my new ex-friend, Jake. I wanted to pound his face, and I almost did, but that little bugger ran away too fast.
Man, how long is his drive way! I don't know how long I've been walking, but it's been a while. And why does our principal have a mansion anyway? Especially with a principal's salary. 
Finally reaching the front door, I rang the doorbell, and waited. A boy about my age, but way taller answered the door, and scowled. 
"We got another one, Mr.P," he said, holding the door open for me. I straightened my tie and stepped in, my draw dropping. This place was huge! 
A huge, glass chandelier hung from the ceiling, and a large spiral staircase that probably led to a million other floors. When I heard that Mr.Paisley owned a mansion, I thought that it was going to be a mini mansion, not this gigantic monster of a mansion! 
The kid who held the door open for me came inside and made his way into a room on the left. "You coming?" he asked. I followed him into the room, which looked like a dining room. A few other kids were sitting at the table, with Mr.Paisley at it's head. 
"Ah, Mr.Stevens, it's so nice that you could join us! Please, sit." he said, pointing to one of the seats next to a girl. I sat down and looked at the kids, probably students from my school, at the table. A few of them I didn't recognize, but one or two I did. One was the captain of the football team, the other was the captain of the chess team. So I'm assuming that this is a meeting for team leaders, since I'm the leader of the swim team. But why we had to meet at the principal's house eludes me. Like, why couldn't we meet in the conference room, you know, at the school
"You have a nice home, Mr.Paisley." the girl next to me said. She looked kinda familiar, I think she's the captain of the cheer leading squad. Her blonde hair was in a loose ponytail, but she was absolutely stunning. Forget my old girlfriend, this girl is lovely!
"Thank you, Melissa. Now, we are missing a few students, they should be here shortly. But until then, I will be in the foyer if you need me." And with that, he got up and left. 

© 2015 Ellay


Author's Note

Ellay
not done yet. let me know by messaging me what you think should happen and any particular types of characters you want me to put in it. And if you submit me your ideas, you will get credit, don't worry :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting Pepitro, I quite liked the beginning and look forward to reading more. Great work :)

Posted 8 Years Ago


Ellay

8 Years Ago

Thank you :)
I think you should continue writing the story. It was enjoyable reading the prologue as it was. What genre were you going for?

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

GPR

8 Years Ago

Thank you :)
GPR

8 Years Ago

oh woops Xd This is pepitro, but i have a second account!
Elodie Thompson

8 Years Ago

No worries, it was a good read.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

300 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 13, 2015
Last Updated on July 18, 2015

Author

Ellay
Ellay

NY



About
I'm a young human interested in writing, not as a career, but as a hobby This is a little bit about me I'm now a senior in high school, after having started this account when I was a sophomore. Sc.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Ellay