Frozen

Frozen

A Story by Moonbeam Rose
"

Yet another Star Wars song fic done to Witin Temptation- Frozen

"

Jaina Solo sighed as she reached her room. She had just left Zekk and Jagged to fight out yet another long drawn out battle. She was tired of both of their fighting. For once she would like it if they would ask her how she felt or what she had to say about what was going on in her life. Shaking out her long burgundy brown hair she muttered a few curses towards the two men in her life that she loved beyond anything else. Yet as much as she loved them she hated them both with a passion right now, and had said as much to them before she had left.

"I can’t feel my senses
I just feel the cold
All colors seem to fade away
I can’t reach my soul
I would stop running, if knew there was a chance
It tears me apart to sacrifice it all but I’m forced to let go"


She couldn’t believe that she had run from them the way she had but she knew that there had been no other way. She turned and sat on the bunk that was all the furnishings that she had in her room. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before thrusting herself into a meditative state. Maybe that would help her figure out which of the two would be the best for her. She didn’t believe that it would work but it was better than sitting around waiting on them to man up and remember that she had left them fighting like idiots.

As she fell into the meditation she suddenly remembered saying that they were both losing her love and affection because of all of the fighting. She remembered Jagged and Zekk both turning at the same time and telling her that she was frozen. That her heart was as cold as space ice if not more so.


"Tell me I’m frozen but what can I do?
Can’t tell the reasons I did it for you
When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
You say that I’m frozen but what can I do?"


She opened her eyes and sighed. She knew what she had to do, and she had to do it fast before they caught her. She had to do it before she lost her nerve. Getting up she pulled out a bag and packed everything that she needed, everything that was important to her. Finally ready she turned and walked out of her room and down to the flight deck. One her way she keyed up the control tower and told them that she was getting ready to leave, she also called up her R9, Sneaky and told her to get her stealth X ready for take off. She only told Sneaky that they would be gone from the nearest refueling depot for a standard week.

"I can feel your sorrow
You won’t forgive me,
but I know you’ll be all right
It tears me apart that you will never know but I have to let go"


As she reached the hanger she found the boys still fighting. She placed her bag in the storage area then walked over to them. Before they could say anything she grabbed first one then the other and kissed them both good bye. As they picked up the fight again she turned and left leaving them to it.

“At least I said good bye.” She said as she hurried and boarded her X-wing. She made sure that she was locked in tight before keying her comlink and getting permission to eave the hanger.


"Tell me I’m frozen but what can I do?
Can’t tell the reasons I did it for you
When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
You say that I’m frozen but what can I do?"


After her ship took off out of the bay both boys finally realized what had taken place after her kiss. They looked at each other then where Jaina’s ship was supposed to be. Instead a new ship was placed there and Jaina was already long gone. Both boys looked at each other then at the data chips that she had left in their hands. Once the chips were imputed into their data pads they read her letter.

"Everything will slip way
Shattered peaces will remain
When memories fade into emptiness
Only time will tell its tale
If it all has been in vain"


“Dear Zekk and Jagged,

Everything is slipping away, you two are fighting more and more with each passing day. I’m sorry that I can not help my feelings towards you both. I wish there was something that I could do to make this all better. Sadly the only sure fire way that I se so far is to remove myself from both your lives and head back home. Don’t bother looking for me as you both already told me that I’m frozen. I would just rather stay that way if that is the case.

I love you both so much.

Jaina.”


"I can’t feel my senses
I just feel the cold
Frozen...
But what can I do?
Frozen..."


Both boys didn’t move after reading the letters. They turned and looked at each other as words and thoughts ran through their heads. Who was to blame? Was she insane? Did they really say that to her? Too many questions and not enough answers for either of them. Jagged offered his hand to Zekk and sighed.

“I guess we go find her and make up?” He asked

Zekk nodded and took the others hand. “Beats waiting around for her to show up.”

The agreed and turned towards their ships only to find Jaina standing there watching them.


"Tell me I’m frozen but what can I do?
Can’t tell the reasons I did it for you
When lies turn into truth I sacrificed for you
You say that I’m frozen, frozen..."


“You didn’t think I would run off that easily now did you boys?” She asked her brandy brown eyes sparkling brightly in the hanger bay lights. She smiled at them both and sighed. “What can I say I love you both too much to leave. I guess I’m just going to have to deal with the fighting. But if you two say I’m frozen one more time, I’m gonna hurt you both.” She said with a bright smile for their rather worried faces.

© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


Author's Note

Moonbeam Rose
ignore type o's please

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I'm not into science fiction but this was an interesting write. The love triangle makes it appealing to everyone. Well done

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

When I first read this on the Heart it made my heart ache and break. It is wonderful and one of the best Within Temptation songs out there.

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 4, 2008

Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing