What Have You Done Now?

What Have You Done Now?

A Story by Moonbeam Rose
"

A Tahiri Song Fic

"
Would you mind if I hurt you?
Understand that I need to
Wish that I had other choices
than to harm the one I love

What have you done now?!


Tahiri Veila sighed as she faced her master and shook her head once more. He watched her as she faced him and laughed. "Look Master, I an not try, face it you need to stop believing in me and my blades." She sighed hevily as she turned from him and walked towards the door. The holo of Caedus faded leaving behind a tall silver droid as she opened the door to her training room and walked out.

I know I'd better stop trying
You know that there's no denying
I won't show mercy on you now
I know, should stop believing
I know, there's no retrieving
It's over now, what have you done?


A world away Caedus sighed as he spoke to the Empress of the Sith. "She thinks that I do not believe in her. She's wrong I do!" He said as he brushed the long silver hair of the Empress's back out of her eyes. "How can I prove that to Tahiri? Though she's not like other apprentices. She's different somehow." He said as he started to pace again much to the Empress's dismay.

"Open your eyes. She wants your approal. Don't let her go into the abyss that other masters do." The Empress said angrily. "She dosen't want to be a child without a name." She said as she watcched her lover.

He stopped and sighed. "Maybe you are right." He said then laughed. "You refuse to see the cross that I have to bare as a bad thing don't you?" He asked his lover. "Even after all these years you still love me, when you can have another." He said as he bent to kiss her.

"But why have another when I have the best by far." She whispered back before her ips meet his.


What have you done now?!

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you


Tahiri sighed as she ined up the sights of her blaster on the youths redish head and fired. The youth dropped with a deadly shot to the head. The words echoed throughout the court square that he was dead. Happily she placed her blaster back in its spot then stood and ran from the crime. She raced down the steps of the tower that she was in and hurried towards the space port and her shuttle. She wanted off plante now. She was laughing so hard by the time she reached her ship that she couldn't see past the tears that clouded her pale green eyes. Once on her shuttle she powered it up and took off back to her Master aboard the Anakin Solo.

She arrived at the star destoryer and smiled as she walked off the boarding ramp and out of the hanger bay. She was heading down the hal at a jog when she ran into her best friend Blackstorm, the apprentice to the Sith Empress. She smiled when she saw him and even placed a kiss on his lips as she passed by him.

"Tahiri, what have you done now?" He asked as she kept moving past him and waving merrily.


What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!


Days later the holonet reported the death of Ben Skywalker to the public. The new said that they had yet to find the killer responsible for such a horrid event. Caedus turned from the holo display and angrily punched his fist into his desk. He knew that a Sith was not the one responsible for this mess. It was too mess to be one of his Sith anyway. He turned to Tahiri and shook his head.

"I makes no sense I had him being watched and this person even got past you." He said angrily as he threw a glass orb arcoss the room and watched it shatter into a million pieces.

Tahiri shrugged her shoulds and shok her head sending long golden locks trialing back and forth along her shoulders. "I'm sorry Master I was careless in my attentions to young Skywalker. I should have seen the killer and stopped him." She said as she moved to reassure her master by placing her hands over his and kissing his cheek tenderly.

Caedus sighed as he looked at her and shook his head. "You did the best you could. I can not fault you for it my apprentice." He said then kissed her forehead softly.


Would you mind if I killed you?
Would you mind if I tried to?
'cause you have turned into my worst enemy
You carry hate that I don't feel
It's over now
What have you done?

What have you done now?!


That night as she slept she tossed and turned dreaming of the day that Ben Skywalker. She saw herself kneling in her area in the tower but when she moved closer she noticed that she was aimming a blaster. She screamed at herself to stop and watched as the face that turned to greet her was not her own. Riina Kwaad sat there looking back at her. She screamed and lunged for her body to stop the shot but failed and watched as Ben Skywalker was shot in the head. She had killed Ben. With her own blaster. She who was supposed to watched him for her Master. She watched as Riina holstered the blaster then took off running like a mad woman down the steps of the tower. Tahiri raced after her and heard Riina calling back to her. "He's dead and you killed him Tahiri!"

She screamed in rage as she charged after Riina. How dare the little Vong slime do such a thing to risk her life to her master's wrath. She hurried but no matter how fast she ran she seemed to never catch up to the woman. Turning a corner she had no need to fear anymroe as Riina was there lightsaber in hand and already slicing the deadly attack at Tahiri's midsection.


I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you


Sitting up she screamed as loud as she could. Suddenly her sleeping room was flooded with light as her master, his lover, the Empress and her apprentice charged into her room. They all looked around as she screamed on and on. She couldn't stop, though finally she was able to as the tears that had flooded her eyes found the escape down her pale cheeks. She sat in her bed crying and weeping speaking of Ben and asking for forgiveness.

The three worried people all looked at her in wonder as they tried to piece together what was bothering her and causing her to have such a fit. Caedus took Tahiri into his arms and held her as he tried to calm her down. she curlled up like a child and shook her head back and forth angrily saying. "I'm sorry master I[m sorry." over and over again.

"Hush child what have you done now Tahiri?" He asked and she told him about her drea and the all too fimilar feeling of actualy having done such things.


What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done?! What have you done?!
What have you done now?!
What have you done now, what have you done?...


The very next day Tahiri woke up in the medical bay stapped to a bed with IV's in her arms. She scaremed for someone to release her right then and there. When they refused she used the force to pull the IV's out of her arm and unstrap herslef from the bed. She stood up and came face to face with her master and the Empress.

Caedus and Tai Li both watched Tahiri and sighed as she was being stuborn. They watched as she stopped and looked at them not daring to go through them. She was worried what she would be told and expected Caedus to tell her to pack up and leave. Instead he just watched her and shook his head then walked out with the Empress at his side.


I will not fall, won't let it go
We will be free when it ends

I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer?
There's a curse between us, between me and you


She headed to her room and packed up her bags to eave the Anakin Solo and leave Caedus and his Empress alone. A knock at her door stoped her in her tracks. She had thought about ignring it then sighed angrily and turned to face whoever it was. Opening the door she oked at Blackstorm and sighed.

"What do you wnat? To tell me that I am to leave and never come back?" She said as she turned and moved back to her packing and did not bother to look at him. She coud feel him enter her room and watch her. She did not look back at him as she finished and stopped when she looked at the rather expensive ball gown that her master had paid for as a gift to her for a mission well done. She walked over to the dress ad touched it tears filling her eyes at the thought of leaving after all her years of service to him.

"Where will you go?" Blackstorm asked as he stood behind her. When she failed to answer him he sighed. "Tahiri, what have you done now?" He asked.

Her departure had been uneventful. So in fact that not even Caedus or the Empress had shown up to it. Blackstorm had offered her help but she refused and knew that he watched as she left the Anakin Solo aboard her personal shuttle. As she landed on Tatooine she sighed as she pulled the speeder out of her storage shed and headed out into the sands.


I, I've been waiting for someone like you
But now you are slipping away... oh
What have you done now?!
Why, why does fate make us suffer
There's a curse between us, between me and you


Weeks later she headed into Mos Espa to get supplies so that she might last another week or two out in the wastes. As she turned a corner though she stopped as she ran into a red hared youth who quickly pulled his lightsaber on her and activated it.

"Tahiri Veila," The voice said. "What have you done now?" Ben Skywalker asked as he stood before her ready to strike.

© 2008 Moonbeam Rose


Author's Note

Moonbeam Rose
Ignore Type O's. The song is in blue

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Rock f*****g on please tell me this is going to have a sequel to see Tahiri really take out Ben.

This little Sith Empress would take her as an apprentice anyday!

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Added on April 17, 2008

Author

Moonbeam Rose
Moonbeam Rose

Santa Maria, CA



About
Hey there, my name is Kat. I love to write, especially fanfiction and poetry. I am a huge Star Wars, Twilight and Harry Potter fan. I also RPG as a few characters in each aspect. I am a very proud Wic.. more..

Writing